At Roboto Coding Academy, we teach Code Literacy and Computational Thinking to young children in a fun and friendly environment. If you have always wanted to make a positive difference in the education of our next generation, this is for you
Our mission is to educate our youth through technology, equip them with the skills to succeed in the digital age, and transform their lives through computational thinking.
Our unwavering focus in our 3 Core Values sets us apart: Technology, Education & Service.
Roboto Academy is committed to
(i) Grooming the next generation of developers, designers and leaders who understand code,
(ii) Cultivating Computational Thinking in our youth.
This is a contract role from 1 October 2019 to 30 March 2020.
• Responsible for onsite monitoring of equipment (Laptop)
• Troubleshoot and resolve any software matters
• Participate in IT hardware and software support
• Preferably Diploma or Degree in any field
• No experience required
• Technically Savvy, comfortable dealing with software incidents
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Only Singaporeans
We'd love to hear from you!
|Looking for||Technical Support Assistant|
|Job type||Contract work/part-time|
There are no recommendations yet.