It’s interesting to think that the tiny hairs that happen to grow out of our eyelids make such a difference in our appearance, our confidence, and subsequently, our daily life. We love the idea of flirtatiously batting an eyelash. We relish the thought of the term ‘I Woke Up Like This’. This combination of ideas drove us to create DR. LASH – Best eyelash salon in Singapore, a specialty shop focused on semi-permanent make-up, such as eyelash extensions and eyebrow embroidery.
We strongly believe in the highest standards of service, quality, and skills of our therapists, the standard you would expect when you enter a clinic. When you enter DR. LASH, we expect your first impression of our staff to be well-groomed, tidy, and polite, and our décor to be contemporary, inviting, and comfortable.
Our high standards for our services and customer satisfaction will change the way clients think about the enhancement of their natural beauty and set our eyelash extension salon apart from the rest of the industry. We heard of many horror stories over the years about eyelash extensions, which is why we strive to achieve clinical standards when it comes to hygiene here at DR. LASH – best eyelash extension in Singapore.
Our services are designed with you, the customer, in mind and we always strive to provide you with the healthiest, longest-lasting, lightest and customized lash extensions. After just one visit to DR. LASH, you will notice the difference in the look and the longevity of our lashes compared to most eyelash extension salons.
We are seeking an eager, motivated consultant cum management trainee to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel.
The ideal candidate will be open to learning new things, not afraid to take chances, and interested in learning every aspect of running this company.
• Conduct and achieve sales target of outlet
• Identify customer needs and recommend eyelashes and skin care products based on their preferences
• Ability to command high standards of grooming and service
• Communication with therapists under her care
• Required language(s): English
• Required Skill(s): Sales, Staff Schedule, Consulting Customer
• Preferably specialized in Personal Care/Beauty/or equivalent.
• Training Provided
• English + Chinese Speaking preferred (in order to liaise with the English & Chinese speaking customers)
• Hungry for Sales and Driven individual
• Training by director herself
• Opportunity for growth to manager