Art121 is an up and coming online art gallery platform that aims to bridge art to all art lovers and collectors. We will offer online art lessons, exhibitions, Art and so on.
Art121 revolutionises the art scene by making art discoverable and personable. We find one-to-one encounters less stressful and more meaningful.
We listen with an open mind, we share knowledge, we learn from one another and work together to produce the best results!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with creatives, project manager and developers to oversee the user experience of a product from ideation to launch
- Develop thorough user experience, wireframes, and design flows while maintaining style guidelines
- Work with Creative team to develop graphics, illustrations and infographics for website content
- Design UI and data visualisation elements
- Identify design problems and devise solutions
- Able to deliver UX designs through sketching, wire-framing prototyping and visual design
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to gather insights on improving overall user experience
- Contribute to the creation of a UX design system for the team
- Proficient in Sketch and Zeplin
Interested party, please click on "Want to Visit"
|Looking for||UI/UX designer|
There are no recommendations yet.