The Bubble Tea Factory is Singapore's first all-things bubble tea immersive experience. Our event is designed to provide visitors with a fun, happy and “Insta-worthy” experience, allowing them to have all their senses stimulated - sight, smell, sounds, taste, & touch - as well as learn more about the drink they have come to love. The two months exhibition will run from mid-October to December in a prime location in Central Singapore. The space will be transformed into a happy wonderland where visitors escape from the mundane and immerse themselves into an alternate fantasy bubble tea world.
The company was named after a place in Catalonia, Spain, which also translates from the Catalan language to mean “the new farmhouse”. This became the vision of the team once it was conceived - to build a new space together where they would go on to raise the bar in imagining, building, and developing experiential concepts and events to spread positivity wherever they go.
1. People first. Always.
2. There’s no problem here, that is someone else’s problem.
3. Communicate frequently and fearlessly.
4. Be Obsessed about your work.
5. Constantly aim to Break your ceilings.
6. The minimum passing grade is excellent.
7. Do not let the need to be right, be more important than the need to find out what’s true.
8. Be relentless.
Unlike other internships, you won’t be relegated to the copy machine and the coffee maker. You’ll be in the trenches and make an impact on the success of a fast-growing start-up. If you love events operations, and want to plan the most exciting event you’ve ever been to - you’re perfect for the job.
You must be crazy passionate about event operations and want to make the event right. You must also be a fast thinker who can solve problems on the ground and think on your feet to deal with thousands of visitors daily. Work with a passionate team of hustlers to meet the challenges of the experiential events industry. You will be working with our Operations Lead to carry out event specific duties such as:
- Preparing manpower & operations plan
- Manage registration & ticketing platform
- Hiring of event staff
- Scheduling of event staff
- Conduct opening briefing to event staff
- Supervising event staff during actual operations
- Prepare training content
- Handle event logistics & merchandise stock keeping
- Assist in any other tasks assigned by the operations team
The intern can expect to grow with the company, and have the option to convert into a full-time position depending on performance.
Visit us now to be part of an early stage startup where you can learn and grow!