Lanturn is a digital corporate services firm dedicated to helping businesses scale. Using technology, we offer efficient and cost-effective solutions for your accounting, tax, compliance and incorporation needs.
As a team of entrepreneurs, we understand the obstacles one has to go through to start and run a business. We started Lanturn not only to disrupt and revolutionise the Corporate Services industry, but to build a community for professionals to come to for knowledge and resources.
To make it easier than ever for businesses to operate efficiently and thrive exponentially.
To become the go-to corporate services firm for asset managers and high-growth companies.
We are passionate about what we do and we want to be the guiding light for any business, big or small, on their journey of growth. We look after the accounting, compliance, payroll and tax of our client's so they can grow their business and evolve, no matter what stage they're at.
Based in Singapore, Lanturn is on a mission to make it easier than ever for people to manage high-growth companies in Singapore. We use Xero, Receipt Bank, Zave and other technologies as a single, integrated platform to help businesses save time and money on accounting, tax, compliance and payroll. With more than 200 clients across tech firms, VCs, private equity firms and SMEs, we are one of Asia’s leading digital corporate services firms.
Run by repeat entrepreneurs, we are back by some of the world’s leading investors, and we are looking for a marketing manager to join our dynamic team. Our vision? To build Asia’s leading digital corporate services firm, simplifying accounting, tax, compliance and other back-office features, and clearing the way for more people than ever to start and run their own high-growth companies.
- Plan, execute and track marketing strategy
- Oversee content production and omni-channel content distribution
- Manage email marketing strategy and campaigns
- Work with outside agency and designers, where necessary, to coordinate SEO & SEM
- Build a roster of freelancers that we can work with
- Review stills, videos and written copy produced by designers, freelancers and on-staff Subject Matter Experts
- Analyse and report on marketing initiatives, build forecasts, and report on key metrics
- Organize events and product exhibitions
- Coordinate internal marketing
- Coordinate production of marketing collaterals for sales and onboarding teams
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent education
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Well-established organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and cope with deadlines
- Team player
- Willingness to work in multicultural environment