I have over nine years’ of experience in Human Resource Management as a Generalist.
Independent and resourceful, able to communicate effectively and engage stakeholders to
achieve personal and organisational goals. A personable professional who enjoys forming
positive relationships with others.
At VersaFleet™, we believe in automating the world's logistics operations. Our transport management system (SaaS) advances global supply chain from the ground up. With 350% year-on-year growth, and more than $3M in funding to date, VersaFleet™ is actively used by thousands of drivers across the world.
Today, human ‘drivers’ constitute the basic element of any existing supply chain.
From bike couriers & truckers, to ambulances & valet drivers, there is still a human person who makes that delivery.
VersaFleet’s mission is to power every driver – in any industry they may be in, in any market, in any country.
Today, VersaFleet™ automates 950,000+ jobs regularly by powering 1,500+ drivers across 100+ companies, including Fortune 100 brands.
• Drive the product vision and road map; work with stakeholders and manage expectations so that market needs are met
• Materialize business requirements into an actual working product that fulfils business needs and enables users
• Own the product user experience and feature set, and act as the product evangelist to build awareness across the user community, among stakeholders and within the company.
• Close the product learning loop by actively gathering customer feedback, usage and needs
• Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
• Plan and manage product market engagement, roll out and adoption strategies
• Work with the team in the implementation of Agile methodology and Scrum processes in the company.
• Manage cross-project escalations, issues, risks and dependencies
• Perform an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
• Manage project budget, schedule, reports and metrics
• Assist in any ad-hoc projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
• Experience in software product management; preferably in SaaS.
• Experience in a technical background is advantageous
• Familiarity with agile software development methodologies
• Proven success in delivering user facing products and services
• Ability to balance business and user needs while taking into account technical limitations
• Deep understanding of ROIs definition and value driven development of solutions
• Fluency in stakeholder expectations management
• Organised and able to work with deadlines and roadmaps
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English
What to expect:
• Start-up culture: Highly agile and fast-paced environment
• Experience: Opportunity to learn a diverse range of skills in high-tech entrepreneurship
• A rapidly growing company with high career growth prospects internationally
• A small, tech-savvy team of geeks full of energy, creativity and “get-it-done” gumption
Please DO apply if:
• You have the skills we seek (and more!)
• You are smart, creative and energetic individual who wants to be challenged
• You get stuff done, no matter what barriers are in the way
• You are excited about working in a small, vibrant team that geeks out on tech and innovation.
Please DO NOT apply if:
• You are seeking a large, formal corporate environment to hide in, we are not that kind of company
• You prefer to have every little task explained in detail and like to be micro-managed
• You have previously used the phrase “that’s not part of my job description”