I have over nine years’ of experience in Human Resource Management as a Generalist.
Independent and resourceful, able to communicate effectively and engage stakeholders to
achieve personal and organisational goals. A personable professional who enjoys forming
positive relationships with others.
At VersaFleet™, we believe in automating the world's logistics operations. Our transport management system (SaaS) advances global supply chain from the ground up. With 350% year-on-year growth, and more than $3M in funding to date, VersaFleet™ is actively used by thousands of drivers across the world.
Today, human ‘drivers’ constitute the basic element of any existing supply chain.
From bike couriers & truckers, to ambulances & valet drivers, there is still a human person who makes that delivery.
VersaFleet’s mission is to power every driver – in any industry they may be in, in any market, in any country.
Today, VersaFleet™ automates 950,000+ jobs regularly by powering 1,500+ drivers across 100+ companies, including Fortune 100 brands.
- Create & execute, and lead the day-to-day Sales function for the SME market segment, aligning with the company’s overall business plans
- Drive the Go-To-Market (GTM) plans and achievement of sales targets for Singapore, supporting the SME sales team by implementing sales initiatives, including but not limited to tactical sales campaigns
- Lead and guide the SME-focused Sales team towards achieving company targets against the Sales forecast for the SME market segment
- Source and brief partners and agencies (internally and externally), as needed to deliver direct GTM campaigns and programs
- Consult with relevant members of the company’s wider GTM team on market opportunities, industry trends, competitor activity, and key information from continuous market scanning
- Establish and uphold standards in Sales competencies,internal processes and best practices
- In partnership with the company’s founder, board and advisors, continuously define, prioritize, plan and drive the effective execution of the Go-To-Market plans
- Continuously scan for and recommend new ideas to improve product offerings and performance
- Develop and implement SME-focused Sales management processes and reporting
- Minimum Degree in any field
- At least 3-5 years of corporate sales experience with proven track record of exceeding high volume sales targets
- At least 2 years experience leading and managing a sales team
- Experience in SaaS is advantageous
- Sales driven and customer-centric with strong business acumen
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What to expect:
- Start-up culture: Highly agile and fast-paced environment
- Experience: Opportunity to learn a diverse range of skills in high-tech entrepreneurship
- A rapidly growing company with high career growth prospects internationally
- A small, tech-savvy team of geeks full of energy, creativity and “get-it-done” gumption
Please DO apply if:
- You have the skills we seek (and more!)
- You are smart, creative and energetic individual who wants to be challenged
- You get stuff done, no matter what barriers are in the way
- You are excited about working in a small, vibrant team that geeks out on tech and innovation.
Please DO NOT apply if:
- You are seeking a large, formal corporate environment to hide in, we are not that kind of company
- You prefer to have every little task explained in detail and like to be micro-managed
- You have previously used the phrase “that’s not part of my job description”