I Heart Studios is a highly creative digital content studio based in London and Amsterdam. In Q1 2019 we are opening in Hong Kong to establish the 3rd location and become a global player. We are unique due to our fashion origins and distinctive personality. We are also unique in the market because we offer a full service to clients from highest quality product photography through to conceptual creative imagery.
We were founded in 2008 out of the simple belief that exceptional imagery is fundamental to enhancing brand perceptions and increasing online sales, and we produce best-quality visual content for a selection of high profile clients.
Within the fiercely competitive fashion market we understand that brands and retailers demand high-quality photographic content, provided more often and more quickly, and all delivered as seamlessly as possible.
By forging genuine relationships with our clients we aim to change the very concept of a digital content studio partner.
We produce the highest quality digital content for a range of clients from across the industry, whether shooting on location or in our London and Amsterdam studios. A multi-channel approach gives our clients maximum exposure across traditional platforms as well as the ability to amplify content through social media channels.
The Studio Coordinator ensures clients stock is received and managed with the utmost care. You will be keeping the studio in order and working alongside the Floor Management team to ensure a smooth operating environment. You will actively be involved in building a creative working environment within our ever-growing studio.
• Accepting incoming goods, packing/unpacking items; Responsibility for the care of all stock.
• Carry out damage checks for stock in and out of the business.
• Communicating with couriers on a daily basis.
• Accurate recording of the receipt, storage and use of all samples using our in-house workflow software.
• Maintaining a tidy work environment throughout the day.
• Responsible for the transfer of stock between the studio floor and stock room.
• Communicating with the studio floor, Production and Account Management
• Performing administrative works like managing paperwork and keeping inventories of materials and equipment.
• Making sure the studio is tidy and client/operational friendly.
• Organising studio repairs and studio orders.
• Communicating any relevant client updates to the Floor Management team.
• Upholding the premium customer service values of I Heart Studios and representing the core brand values of I Heart Studios at all times.
Skills & Experience Required
• Previous stock-flow experience.
• Experience in a fast-paced studio environment.
• A passion for our client’s products and crucially for always exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
• Numerate with strong computer literacy.
• Excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail.
• Proven ability to work to strict deadlines.
• Ability to identify problems, demonstrate use of initiative and implement appropriate solutions.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Flexible, self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven
• Good project management skills, ability to use own initiative and also work as part of a multi-functional team
• A professional manner and good people skills for client facing and internal colleagues
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Multi-tasking and prioritisation
• Attention to detail
• Relationship building
• Perceptive communications
• Problem solving
• Team player and motivator
• Conversational English is an advantage
• This role might require travel to clients premises