Aww Media is a boutique video production company based in Singapore that specialises in musically driven edits. We believe in empowerment and to give as much exposure as possible to all our staff. You will get to experience all spectrums of video production ranging from pre-production (storyboarding, script writing), to shoots and finally post-production (video editing, music selection,etc).
We work with fun clients like Disney, UNIQLO, local tertiaries/universities, A*STAR, Government Ministries and more! Team culture is of utmost importance in our company. We don't just work hard, we play hard too! :) If you wish to further hone your skills in video production, join us!
We aim to inspire, educate and to create stories so compelling that it sticks with your audience for life. 400 hours of videos are being uploaded on YouTube every minute, how are you going to make sure that your video stands out amongst the sea of videos?
Team work is of utmost importance in our company. It's impossible to function as a one man show in a video production. We need fun loving, hard working people who love working in a team!
We believe strongly in open communication. With a almost flat hierarchy, everybody gets a say in our company! Whether it's positive feedback, or areas for improvements, we encourage our team members to speak up and to share their concerns!
Thinking of out of the box is greatly valued in our company. We value fresh ideas, new perspectives and even crazy whacky ideas.
- Generation of potential new sales lead for partnerships/collaborations
- Following up on new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Research on new expansion areas for the company's growth
- Preparation of presentation decks for pitches
- Attend client meetings and deliver sale pitches
- Maintain a good working relationship with new contacts and existing clients
- Oversee the daily operations of the company and to help out during shoots
- Able to multi-task and to work independently
- Excellent people relational skills
- Good English and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Passion in music videos is a bonus
- Fast learner with the right attitude to learn
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Looking for||Video production Business Development Officer|
|Job type||Internship / Contract work/part-time / Full-time|
There are no recommendations yet.