Undone is a fast growing consumer internet brand. Customisation of cool products is at the heart of our product strategy. That's why our slogan is "Individuality does Matter". Content and Data driven business model is part of our everyday practise. The vision to be one of coolest internet consumer brand on this planet.
It is all about passion and ability to create the best in the world. We are a group of folks looking for the coolest business model, products, services... to be incorporated into a single platform. We believe in cracking the impossible and finding your dream !
We now have our Hong Kong headquarter. We have just established our Japan office. We are ready to start our USA office by end of this year.
Are you obsessed with understanding how trends can make a fitting news story?
Are you a plugged-in, news obsessed networker who has deep relationships with fashion and business media? Do you have highly developed writing and organizational skills? And, most importantly, are you interested in building awareness of an online top retailer that is changing how the watch world is perceived? Then UNDONE is looking for you. Interested? Read on.
We’re seeking a junior candidate to help share the UNDONE story through earned media, influencers and a network of strong affiliates.
You will work closely with your manager, on media and influencer outreach, affiliate marketers network to bring the UNDONE story to life.
● Assist the manager to maintain and build relationships with watch and lifestyle press
● Source and identify news and potential coverage opportunities
● Keep on top of media & PR monitoring and clipping
● Proofreading, copy and content writing for press releases, website and advertorials
● Outreach planning and execution for campaigns and the brand
● Cultivating and maintaining media relationships
● Generating weekly/monthly reports and event recaps
● Develop Influencer and affiliate marketing
● A tight-knit team of passionate people with mixed experience
● Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
● Coffee, soda, 5 different kinds of teas and snacks
● BBQs on our terrace
● Your own unique custom watch after passing probation.
● Opportunity for internal growth
● Company and team outings
You'll Need To Have
What we’re looking for...
● Bachelor’s degree or 3 more years of experience
● Responsible for work planning, timelines and milestones.
● Capability of working on several projects simultaneously and maintain flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
● Strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
● Ability to think proactively, creatively and resourceful
● Great organization skills and detail-oriented
● Developed interest in pop culture and the current fashion and entertainment landscape in the USA and Europe.
Even Better If You Have
● Experience on an affiliate marketing team, managing an affiliate program, or at an affiliate network.
● Comfortable presenting virtually, and in person, to audiences of all sizes, both internally and externally.
● Experience in content calendar development.
● Experience working across cross-functional teams.
● Adobe Creative Cloud experience, especially Photoshop, Lightroom