To make the world a better place, one person and one organisation at a time.
Lanturn is a digital corporate services firm dedicated to
helping businesses scale. Using technology, we offer
efficient and cost-effective solutions for your accounting,
tax, compliance and incorporation needs.
We're guiding companies' light as they evolve, no matter
what stage they're at.
As a team of entrepreneurs, we understand the obstacles one has to go through
to start and run a business. We started Lanturn not only to disrupt and revolutionise
the Corporate Services industry, but to build a community for professionals to
come to for knowledge and resources.
Our Vision is to make it easier than ever for businesses to operate efficiently and thrive
Our Mission is to become the go-to corporate services firm for asset managers and
We are passionate about what we do and we want to be the
guiding light for any business, big or small, on their journey of
growth. We look after the accounting, compliance, payroll and
tax of our client's so they can grow their business and evolve,
no matter what stage they're at.
As an intern at Lanturn, you’ll learn and understand the end to end sales framework of a high growth startup. Working with a diverse team of cultures from all over the world, you’ll develop a network way ahead of your peers.
- Monitoring and responding to queries using chat, email and video
- Contacting clients via email or phone to set up calls and meetings
- Conducting product demonstrations using video and in person
- Understanding customer needs and requirements to propose the best solution and service
- Working closely with the sales team, and providing feedback
- Working closely with all teams to optimise Client Success playbooks, and internal training courses and materials
- Undergoing extensive training
- Developing networking by attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Experience working sales tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce or others (optional)
Think you have what it takes to join our dynamic team?