Nest Communications Pte Ltd is a creative agency overseeing a reputable client portfolio and providing through-the-line services. We are committed to creating effective branding and band communication solutions through strong agency-client relationships, strategic thinking and outstanding creative concept.
Our full-line of services includes advertising strategics, graphic design, branding, marketing communications and more-providing exactly what you need to get noticed and remembered by the audiences you want to WOO!
Our niche is built on two decades of experience and research, and hundreds of books on the art of branding and design. We understand the ever-changing world of consumer behaviour and their impact on businesses and marketing.
In short, here at Nest we help companies and brands determine what they want to do and say, as well as help them realise their potential in new and profound ways. Our capabilities are endless – from design of products, identities, posters, books, exhibitions and installations, to video conceptualising and production to websites – we do them all.
It’s in our blood. We’re passionate about brick-and-mortar retail, that’s why we love working with malls and becoming one with each and every campaign. We know the pace of shopping mall advertising and what makes them tick.
We believe that design is the link between business strategy and brand communications. Whether through product design, brand identity, packaging or environment design, it is the foundation to building a differentiated experience and distinctive brand personality.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ working experience with a design or ad agency
- At least a Diploma in Visual Communication or higher
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator on Mac.
- Knowledge in Digital Platforms and Web Design will be an advantage.
- Strong in concept development and resourceful in execution
- Able to work under tight deadline & pressure
- Manage multiple projects and ensure timely completion
- Liaise with clients requirements
|Looking for||Graphic designer|
|Job type||Contract work/part-time / Full-time|