Ascensia International School specialises in providing formal education to international students, with programmes ranging from Cambridge Primary and IGCSE, preparatory courses for Singapore government schools to GCE O-level and A-level examinations. Formerly known as Hua Business School, Ascensia International School is one of Singapore’s well established International schools. It is helmed by a group of highly qualified academicians with the passion for quality education and driven by the mission to transform lives and empower minds.
Providing a high quality learning environment where our students are shaped and developed in their minds, hearts, and hands to live in and contribute to tomorrow’s world.
Excellence – aspiring to provide the best value to students and stakeholders
Unity – working closely with stakeholders to achieve common goals
Openness – exploring new frontiers of knowledge and possibilities
Caring – showing empathy, compassion and respect for the environment and community.
Curiosity – inquiring, reflecting and thinking thoughtfully about the world and our ideas
1. To conduct classes as assigned by the Principal;
2. To attend Teachers’ meetings;
3. To prepare teaching materials, lesson plan, post lesson reports and students’ progress reports;
4. To prepare and/or mark placement tests and test/exam papers, as assigned;
5. To maintain the cleanliness of the classroom and take care of the equipment and furniture in the classroom, with the co-operation of your students;
6. To bring to the attention of the Principal if there are students facing extreme difficulty fitting into the average pace or standard in the class;
7. To refer requests for private tuition to the Principal;
8. To abide by the Teachers’ Code of Conduct and Core Values.
1. Minimum Degree/relevant Professional Teaching qualification with at least 3 years of teaching experience
2. Strong communication & interpersonal skills with sensitivity to the needs of a multicultural environment
3. Strong commitment and passion for education
4. Self-motivated, responsible, caring and innovative
5. Able to work independently as well as in a team
|Job type||Contract work/part-time / Full-time|
|Founded on||September, 1986|
|Industries||Education / Research|