Innosparks, an Open Lab set up in mid 2017 by ST Engineering is the first of its kind engineering-based incubator in Singapore. As a dynamic innovation platform and springboard to new and disruptive technologies, the Open Lab offers a pool of skilled engineers, beyond just advanced equipment and labs to support innovators in accelerating the development of their ideas to prototypes and products. The Open Lab has opened its doors to engineers from ST Engineering, as well as to start-ups / early stage companies locally and internationally to collaborate, research and develop new concepts with this expert team of engineers at the Open Lab. Recent successful innovations through Innosparks include the award-winning AIR+ Smart Mask and the Airbitat Smart Cooler.
The genius of invention goes hand in hand with the ability to create and build.
At Innosparks, engineering powers ideas, transforming sparks of ideas into real-world solutions through open innovation and accelerate breakthrough innovations that can make a real impact. User-centric, market-driven, we’re here to co-create, collaborate and partner entrepreneurs and startups to solve the big challenges in urban cities.
The Open Lab houses multidisciplinary resident engineers, equipped with both hardware and software tools for rapid prototyping and product development, all in one dedicated space. Geared to accelerate technology innovations and designed for open access, the Open Lab serves to encourage co-creation, collaboration, experimentation and launch breakthrough concepts to market. It is sited in Singapore’s JTC LaunchPad @ one-north, a vibrant and nurturing environment for start-ups and incubators.
- Design, implement, deploy and manage the software and service Infrastructure
- Identify security loopholes in the services and systems and provide permanent solutions
- Design, implement and deploy automated tools for Continuous integration and delivery
- Design and implement automated and secure solutions that are effective in monitoring of threats, vulnerabilities
- Provide advice and guidance to the Team on security best practices, in developing, adopting and enforcing security standards within the organization.
- Ensure security best practices are followed at every level and provide solution to improve existing process
- Identify manual processes and improve them through automation.
- 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing security systems.
- Strong understanding of Windows, Linux and Network security
- Strong foundation and in-depth technical knowledge of security engineering, authentication and security protocols and applied cryptography.
- Strong skills in at least one or more scripting language; Perl, Python, Go, or Shell
- Passionate about security, enjoy challenges and maintain up-to-date knowledge of available and emerging security threats and various security technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work effectively across the organization.
- Experienced with one or more cloud technologies AWS, Google, Azure.
- Experienced in implementing and managing HIDS/NIDS, FIM, SIEM solutions.
- Experienced with directory services and single-sign-on solutions.
- Experienced with vulnerability management, patching automation and understanding of VA/PT techniques
- Knowledge of PDPA, information security standards like ISO 27001, PCI-DSS will be an added advantage
|Looking for||DevSecOps Engineer|
|Founded on||June, 2017|
There are no recommendations yet.