Gliitch brings together more than 8+ years in digital marketing experience, and proven capability in scaling companies. Gliitch is the new black when it comes to growing small to medium businesses. We offer a new prospective to our clients bringing a creative, tech-savvy, entrepreneur approach to empower and embrace the SMB & start-up industry.
We want to prove to our clients - 'Good advertising will always make you good money"
Our flagship program is Social Engine Advertising. A 4-step agency program, to launch, test & scale your advertising campaigns for online stores.
- Be top of your game when it comes to delivering amazing video creatives for social platforms
- Own and contribute to creative campaigns, ensuring designers are producing work to a very high standard in an efficient manner.
- Deliver awesome campaigns that will increase brand recognition and disrupt the marketplace for our clients
- Be the standard-bearer for the Creative team, maintaining consistency throughout the life-span of projects, from initial design concept to completion.
- Push boundaries to make sure we stay at the cutting edge of video creation. You will mentor and inspire the Design team to find innovative ways of working and create great designs throughout all of our media.
- Develop and implement ways of working that lead to great work.
- Build an inspiring creative culture built on positivity, curiosity and energy.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years’ experience leading creative campaigns/art direction
- Strong video experience that have delivered great results
- You’re an active, creative leader who has a track record of developing and mentoring designers along with excellent hands-on ability.
- You can deliver a coherent brand story and experience through multiple touchpoints.
- You develop ideas and solutions based on real insight, shape them and guide them through to brilliant execution.
- You have created an environment full of creative talent, whilst making decisions that are in the best interest of the business.
- You take the time to understand your team, what motivates them and how to get the best from them.
- Your teams have delivered professional work with excellence and you have a strong eye for detail.
- You are aware of the cutting edge of digital media and new online platforms