Bluzelle is the decentralized database for Web 3.0. Bluzelle uses blockchain and edge computing for greater performance and security. We were named the “Tech Pioneer” by World Economic Forum and “Best Blockchain Provider” by Forrester Research
Bluzelle strives to level the technological power structures and access to information through decentralization
Fast forward to 2019, Bluzelle is building a Data Delivery Network to ensure businesses never suffer from data breaches, network failures and performance issues. Bluzelle combines decentralized technologies with edge computing to help bring about a faster and more secure internet.
This is a 6 months full-time contract role.
• Planning and execution of online and some offline marketing activities, events, and campaigns to a global audience
• Grow our community base and increase awareness of the Bluzelle brand in creative and informative ways
• Manage all Bluzelle's social media channels and address any questions arise from the community
• Monitor marketing KPIs through analytics and provide feedback and insights to optimize campaigns
• Keep up to date on latest marketing trends and propose new ways to increase brand awareness
• 3-5 years of marketing planning and execution work experience. Past experience in tech or blockchain industry would be a plus.
• Strong communication skills and strategic mindset towards marketing with familiarity with online marketing avenues
• Proven experience in growing a user base
• Must be native in English
• Ability in Chinese language is highly desired
• Passion in flexible and fast pace startup environment
• University degree (relating to marketing a plus)
• Singapore Citizen/PR desired
|Looking for||Marketing Manager|
There are no recommendations yet.