No description available.
Born in 2010 in Singapore, Why? Brand Design is the brainchild of creative entrepreneur Florent de Maximy. From the get-go, we are set up to offer first class consumer branding and packaging design to help multinationals navigate and build successful brands in Asia.
Why? Brand Design is testament to our team's ability and unwavering determination to bring great ideas to life. Like most passionate designers you are likely to bump into our team roaming the store isles totally engrossed in the latest packaging trends.
Today we are over +30 people, from 10 countries, across four integrated teams: Strategy, Creative, Production and Client Servicing. Working with a shared conviction with our clients we put the consumer at the heart of everything we do, building global billion dollar brands.
How do you visualise a company's vision, ideals and message on an ice-cream sandwich? While this may sound like the opening line of a bad joke, we know that these kinds of challenges provide many headaches to brands all over Asia.
To provide an answer, we turn to the mother of all questions: Why? This question is what drives us to understand more about why certain products succeed, and helps us to produce strong branding for our clients. We’re looking for a Senior Client Manager to ensure overall client satisfaction, unearthing the Why? for our clients while growing business with existing clients and supporting new business pursuits.
What you’ll be working on:
1. Project/Financial Management
• Leads projects from briefing through implementation and is accountable for all his clients’ projects to be delivered on time, on budget, and on the scope.
• Lead client and internal meetings and oversees and coordinates the preparation for meetings
• Proactively seek-out clarity and manages client expectations to ensure smooth project deliveries
• Oversees overall quality of projects, ensuring client’s needs are met throughout the entire process.
• Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to achieving company and individual financial targets.
2. People and Team
• Responsible for inspiring and motivating project teams.
• Resolves work quality issues through interactions with wider team members as appropriate.
• Knows when/how to escalate issues and involve the senior management (CS, Creative, Production)
• Knows how to delegate work to Client Executive as appropriate, while maintaining control and accountability.
• Provides mentoring and on-the-job training for Client Executives, if/when applicable.
3. Client Relationships
• Acts as central point of contact/account lead for his/her clients, take initiative to develop deeper/stronger relationships with clients and is accountable for the health and growth of the relationship
• Is comfortable interacting with clients at a senior level.
• Develops a deep understanding of the client’s organization and business needs, becoming a trusted advisor to the client.
• Builds confidence with the client that strategic creative solutions, project details, process steps, billings and deliverables are well organized, communicated and managed.
• Cultivates advanced negotiation and persuasion skills with clients.
What we’re looking for:
1. Strategic Thinking
• Develops client/Category/Consumer research and communicates findings and recommendations in a clear and compelling manner in written, oral and presentation forms.
• Develops expertise in strategic creative design and WBD design process.
• Participates in brand discussions, client workshops, brainstorms and development of strategic and creative deliverables, supporting the wider client services and creative teams to develop and write competitive strategic learnings and implications.
• Can align and articulate the link between creative work and strategic learnings and insights
• Has developed a sophisticated understanding of branding and strategic creative design, displays thought leadership and can articulate and improve WBD profile and reputation as a strategic creative partner.
2. Business Development
• Demonstrates a hunger for and embraces business development with existing clients (farming) and identifies business opportunities and additional revenue sources.
3. Team Spirit
• Has a passion and curiosity for design and branding.
• Embraces and displays a passion and curiosity for their client’s business needs, challenges, and goals.
• Sociable, with excellent interpersonal skills, he/she interacts in a positive, professional and motivating manner.
• Optimistic and capable of encouraging the same from others with a “Can do!” attitude
• Listens to constructive feedback and responds positively.
• Customer focused – willing to go the extra mile to meet clients’ needs, being always supportive, helpful and making it enjoyable for clients to work with with
• Able to work in a high-pressure fast-moving environment, remaining calm under pressure
• Voracious hunger – for new learning, projects, business, ideas.
• Strategic and intellectual agility – can connect the dots and recommend next steps in a linear course of action
If this is you, click "Want to Visit" to let us know you're interested :)