No description available.
Welcome to the Greensafe family! A close-knit team that celebrates everyone's successes and supports challenges, we pride ourselves with our vibrant culture that you'll be a part of!
Established by our 2 co-founders, our team is made of well-trained consultants who believe in going the extra mile to support our clients as they establish systems that lead to increased awareness in Safety & Health, Environment, Productivity, Food Safety, Profit and employee morale through our holistic and strategic approach.
With decades of experience, we bring value to people and organisations by providing solutions through designing and delivering innovative programmes with a cost and service advantage.
Internally, we believe in training and developing our talents by guiding and mentoring each other to be a better team player.
Approved by multiple government boards such as National Environment Agency, Ministry of Manpower and WDA, our consulting portfolio enables us to extend value added services and to position ourselves as partners to our clients continued growth.
With multiple certification projects under our belt, we are confident that our methodology and approach can satisfy the rigor and scrutiny of independent audits by the leading Certification Bodies in Singapore.
• Organize and maintain personnel records of employee
• Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or annual leave)
• Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
• Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
• Answer employee’s queries about HR-related issues
• Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and salary payment)
• Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
• Experience with HR software (eg: times payroll)
• Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
• Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
• Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
• Diploma or Degree in Human Resources or relevant field
|Looking for||HR & Admin Executive|
There are no recommendations yet.