No description available.
Welcome to the Greensafe family! A close-knit team that celebrates everyone's successes and supports challenges, we pride ourselves with our vibrant culture that you'll be a part of!
Established by our 2 co-founders, our team is made of well-trained consultants who believe in going the extra mile to support our clients as they establish systems that lead to increased awareness in Safety & Health, Environment, Productivity, Food Safety, Profit and employee morale through our holistic and strategic approach.
With decades of experience, we bring value to people and organisations by providing solutions through designing and delivering innovative programmes with a cost and service advantage.
Internally, we believe in training and developing our talents by guiding and mentoring each other to be a better team player.
Approved by multiple government boards such as National Environment Agency, Ministry of Manpower and WDA, our consulting portfolio enables us to extend value added services and to position ourselves as partners to our clients continued growth.
With multiple certification projects under our belt, we are confident that our methodology and approach can satisfy the rigor and scrutiny of independent audits by the leading Certification Bodies in Singapore.
• To manage accounts payable (bill payments, salaries, petty cash etc.) and receivable through cash / cheque / voucher in a timely manner
• To maintain and reconcile cash / financial accounts
• To maintain spreadsheets for monitoring and analyzing accounting data and prepare financial reports
• To prepare table of accounts, assign entries to proper accounts to ensure proper accounting methods, principles and policies are being followed
• To support and coordinate annual audits and provide recommendations for improving procedures and systems for initiating corrective actions
• Minimum Experience Required: 2-3 Years
• Excellent organization and administrative skills with attention to detail
• Knowledgeable and understanding of the accounting principles, practices, standards and laws & regulations
• Working knowledge of MS Office and accounting software & databases
|Looking for||Account Executive|
There are no recommendations yet.