Redwoods Advance Pte Ltd.
Dedicated to delivering results, Redwoods Advance provides a platform for companies who wish to engage in Personal Selling or Sales Promotion activities.
As specialized face-to-face marketing organization with a proven track record, we provide the strategy techniques and the fulfillment to enable our clients to create nationwide awareness and assist them to take their products/services directly to their chosen customers.
In partnership with more than 800 associate offices which are internationally established in more than 26 countries, at Redwoods Advance you collaborate with a valuable collective resource of full-time personnel, all highly skilled and coached in sales and promotional work, events/and exhibitions, client account management, market intelligence, creative designing and brand awareness.
Redwoods Advance, where integrity is a cornerstone expectation.
WE INFLUENCE TO IMPROVE
Our mission is to continuously build and extend our influence to improve and be the pre-eminent face to face marketing organisation in our chosen territories providing...
Our customers with ever increasing market share delivered through professional, fun and cost effective partnerships along with providing...
Our people with ever increasing opportunities to develop themselves and their careers.
Our Core Values:
- Complete Integrity & Accountability
- Honesty & Respect (Through Open Communication)
- Passion For Our People & What We Do
- Leadership By Example
- People Before Self
- Continuous Improvement Which Seeks Nothing Less Than Excellence
- Driven with a goal in mind
- Very professional
- No.1 in initiative
- Combined as one
- Endless support
Business Development personnel are the key point of contact between our organisation and clients: Leading sales teams, attending roadshows/events, presenting the product/service for the clients, offering advice and introducing new products to potential customer base.
Eventually moving upwards in the organization to manage campaign and optimizing production and output for business process improvement.
- Organizing and executing sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products or services
- Establishing new customer base and business leads
- Maintaining accurate records
- Attending roadshows and events
- Reviewing sales performance
- Aiming to achieve weekly or monthly targets
- Leadership position enables you to move into inbound role
- Prepares new sales representatives by conducting orientation to sales process
- Developing individual coaching plans
- Providing and helping with resources and assistance for scheduling induction and in-house training
- Providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources
- Learning attitude
- Confidence in self
- Perseverance is key
- Patience teaches consistency
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- Basic IT skills
- Numerical skills
- Possible growth opportunities for management positions
- Regional exposure for networking and learning along with leisure across SEA
* Please apply for this position by clicking "Want to Visit" and upload your resume.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.