Experienced talent acquisition professional with 5.5 years of recruitment experience, of which 3 years as agency headhunter and 2.5 years as in-house recruiter. Comprehensive track record in headhunting/recruitment in various sectors/industry such as Mid & Down Stream Oil & Gas, Marine, F&B, etc....
We create quality of life when we integrate our unique wide range of On-site and Benefits and Rewards Services, including Food Services, Facilities Management Services, Workplace & Technical Services, and Benefits & Rewards Services.
Everything we do is about improving people’s daily lives. With our unique wide range of integrated services, this is what our on-site and Benefits and Rewards services do every day.
Through our corporate responsibility roadmap, we look at the different roles we play as a large global organisation, and the impacts our actions make in the world.
To contribute meaning fully to the quality of life of the people we serve everyday, we also need to care for the economic and social development of the cities, regions and countries where we operate and to do so in a sustainable manner. Growing responsibly is in our DNA since our beginnings.
Our employees are our greatest asset and personify our values of Service Spirit, Team Spirit and Spirit of Progress. Whilst upholding the ethical principles that guide us of loyalty, respect, transparency and integrity.
By doing business in a responsible way, we aid the economic, social and environmental development of everywhere we operate - monitoring progress through Better Tomorrow 2025.
• Manages all day-to-day operations of the pastry & bakery section of the kitchen.
• Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread etc. following traditional & modern recipes.
• Able to produce all baked goods incl. but not limited to artisan breads & rolls, muffins, laminated Danish, laminated croissants & doughnuts etc.
• Able to develop, design & create new & exciting desserts to renew menus & engage customer interest.
• Ensure excellent quality throughout the dessert offerings.
• Decorate pastries and desserts using different types of icings, toppings etc. & ensure the food presentation will be beautiful & exciting.
• Supervise & coordinate all pastry and dessert preparation & presentation, & create decorative food displays.
• Take ownership to deliver bakery products according to Company’s quality and cost requirements
• Ensure compliance to food safety and hygiene regulations at all times
• Prefer 5-7 years of relevant pastry & bakery experience in similar capacity with high volume food production.
• Good knowledge of different types of pastry, dessert, cake decorating.
• Ability to work a variety of shifts incl. weekends, days, afternoons & evenings