Tabula Rasa is a Singapore events curation agency founded on the spirit of generating experiences together.
Latin for ‘blank slate’, Tabula Rasa is a philosophical theory on how humans are born without perceptions, expectations, and experiences, and as we live, we add these to our lives, creating meaning and purpose.
We dream of making a difference in this world, one event at a time.
Through curating knowledge-based and industry driven conferences, and designing campaigns and festivals with a good cause, Tabula Rasa shares experiences and builds communities together with you.
Whom we’re looking for: Event Producer (Intern)
Description: At Tabula Rasa, we treat every intern like you're a full-time member of our team. There will be no coffee runs for the bosses, nor mindless administrative work. You will get to experience the full spectrum of creating an event, from its conceptualisation, to its planning and curation. Your learning experience is completely dependent on your desire to immerse yourself in your work, and to push your limits and capabilities.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is passionate, self-driven, and motivated to be part of creating meaningful events that make a difference
- Understands that the events industry is fast-paced and high-impact with irregular and/ or long hours, and is not afraid of hard work
- Has excellent time management skills, with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects, while producing high quality work within deadlines
- Has tenacity, positivity, high levels of energy, and a willingness to learn
- Desires to be part of a fun and dynamic team that thrives on, and believes in, forging meaningful relationships and providing amazing solutions
- Loves the startup culture where there is great emphasis on independence, adaptability, and having an entrepreneurial spirit
- Is either a Singaporean or a PR
It would be a bonus if you:
- Have a keen eye for aesthetics
- Are proficient in Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator or similar apps
- Are familiar with digital and social media marketing
You will be:
- Supporting the events team in planning, managing, and executing our events, ensuring a high standard of output and service
- Planning and preparing event proposals for clients creatively, thoughtfully, and strategically through identifying their needs and conducting necessary market research
- Assisting in preparing essential event-related documents, including programme schedules, event layouts and seating plans, and briefing decks
- Serving as part of a client servicing team that builds lasting relationships with clients by addressing their needs, and proactively becoming their go-to person
- Playing a key role in the onsite team, including managing the show production, logistics, and registration, to ensure the successful execution of our events
- Monitoring the progress of each project through the targeted results, and to independently and continuously apply your learnings to improve how you address challenges and issues in the future
- Actively partake in business development and growth of the company and team through building partnerships and client relationships
At Tabula Rasa, we believe in identifying and harnessing talents through encouraging independent thinking, and driving a solution-providing attitude. Our onboarding and training process ensures that you are given a clear picture of the Company’s vision and ideals, welcoming you to join us in this journey of creating meaningful events.
|Looking for||Event Producer (Intern)|
|Job type||Internship / Full-time|