Carer is a healthcare management app for chronic disease and senior care. We enable people to take care of themselves and others conveniently and reduce their care burden. Carer was established to address the lack of continuity of care and poor self-management at home.
Aged and chronic disease care needs are growing globally. To compound this problem, the lack of continuity of care and poor self-management at home leads to poorer health outcomes and greater costs and care burden for individuals and health systems.
Our platform enables self-management of chronic diseases, with the convenience of connecting to qualified healthcare providers for patient care. You and your family members can easily manage and track your loved one’s medical appointments and medications, exchange relevant healthcare tips and information within our community, and conveniently hire a local nurse or caregiver. For more information, visit www.carer.com.sg
We are looking for a Mobile App Developer who is interested to join the founding team of our startup to solve a global healthcare problem. The successful candidate will be compensated in equity and salary.
- Potential leadership role in the tech team
- Be part of the founding team building a game-changing healthcare platform
- Further enhance your technical skills while working with us
- In-charge of the design, development, deployment and maintenance of our proprietary Carer mobile app
- Work closely with our solution architect and back-end developers to enhance the features of our mobile app.
- Continuously find ways to improve and optimise the architecture, code and processes of our mobile apps.
- Propose new features, functionality and ideas to improve the mobile app.
- Research on new technologies and make recommendations and decisions on the development methodologies and product architecture.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years of software development experience (mobile and/or web)
- Proficiency and experience in Ionic Framework
- Proficiency and experience in Cordova Framework
- Preferably having good understanding of Computer Science concepts like database design, object-oriented design, APIs, etc.
- Good attitude and keen on learning
- Able to work independently and as a team player