Tan Shu Yan
Join an established start-up on point to becoming a BILLION-dollar company in the next 5 years!!
Why join Gnowbe?
Join the growing movement that is pioneering micro-learning through the use of smartphones!
Gnowbe is one of the fastest growing start-ups in Singapore. We specialise in workplace education through “micro-learning” – short-form, gamified courses on a phone that take no more than 10 minutes a day
- We are ranked as one of the top 20 start-ups in ASEAN!
- Be part of an exciting start-up environment with a passionate and young core of team members!
- You will be mentored, coached, developed, and ultimately learn as we believe in investing in our people
- Huge resume booster with the opportunity to lead: Helm projects independently and take ownership of deliverables and outcomes!
- Meet a multitude of different clients and gain business exposure on a multi-national level
Our mission is to raise consciousness, foster authentic human connection, and inspire behaviour change.
Gnowbe replicates the workshop experience into the mobile app to empower learners to learn, think, apply and share. Our unique learning design interface allows learners to discover new skills through our various learning actions including videos, audio, pictures and many more. Transformational learning happens when learners start to think. Gnowbe creates opportunities for critical reflection and trigger radical changes in thoughts and perspectives for your learners. To measure clarity, competence and application, Gnowbe guides learners to apply critical thinking and creativity into the workplace. Learning in a safe & secure community allow learners to explore and share insights, reflections, and multimedia content. This creates a culture where “Anyone can teach, and anyone can learn.”
- We want to entrust you with running major projects independently, hence learning fast and communicating well is paramount
- Creativity is a must as you will propose and contribute ideas through storyboarding
- Be part of our programme launches, such as brainstorming for campaign ideas
- A good grasp of social media engagement and broadcasting will come in handy
- Have the opportunity to create and review content for new programs on our online-learning platform
- Be able to influence the public and your learners
- Create multiple AHA! moments for learners
- Entrusted with converting content from content experts into micro-learning programs
- Independently source for media, conduct quality checks, etc.
- Every intern will have at least created one course that will be sold
- Project management and operations upkeep
Any of these skills is highly preferred:
- Writing and content creation
- Photoshop and graphic design skills
- Video Editing
- A levels or diploma, undergrad or graduates preferred
- 3 months commitment (with the option to extend)
- Strong command of the English language
- Having an eye for detail, being systematic, meticulous
- A hunger to learn is crucial in working at a start-up
- Energized by communicating and working cross-functionally with multi-cultural teams
If you've answered yes to a majority of the above, we invite you to blossom with Gnowbe!