StartupX specialises in consulting for large corporates, running innovation challenges, internal hackathons, innovation workshops, demo days, roadshows, recruitment drives and any related startup-corporate events.
The company is built on the foundation that innovation can be nurtured in any environment. At StartupX, we help foster innovation and startup culture in corporates, founders and the community.
As a team, we believe in the adaptability, agility and dynamism of startups and entrepreneurship. If you are looking to work in an exciting environment alongside a team of passionate startup ecosystem builders, we would love to hear from you!
StartupX is built on the foundation that innovation can be nurtured in any environment. We help foster innovation and startup culture in corporates, founders and the community. Innovation, growth and impact are fundamentally centered around its people. StartupX, at its core, is about enabling, empowering and supporting people to be the best versions of themselves. We believe in the adaptability, agility and dynamism of startups and entrepreneurship. Be it a hackathon, accelerator, innovation program or tech conferences, we want to bring the best parts of startups into our community to drive innovation that is impactful.
We specialise in consulting for large corporates, running innovation challenges, internal hackathons, innovation workshops, demo days, roadshows, recruitment drives and any related startup-corporate events.
Looking to jumpstart your career in the startup scene or gain some startup experience by working with our team of startup experts and changemakers? If you are excited about the thought of planning and executing programmes and events that will benefit our early-stage startup ecosystem, StartupX can definitely offer you that and more! 🦄
A little bit about us:
We are StartupX, an innovation company passionate about growing the early-stage tech and startup ecosystem. We run startup and corporate-related programmes, ranging from hackathons, demo days, innovation challenges, innovation workshops, recruitment drives to any related startup-corporate events!
A short brief on your role:
The ops associate will assist our ops lead to develop long-term business plans, carry out key activities and plan events. Other side roles include administrative tasks, working with the marketing team to optimise social media campaigns and supporting the upper management.
- Communicate with upper management to develop strategic operations goals
- Develop strategic long-term plans to achieve strategic objectives
- Monitoring operational performance of both internal and external processes
- Planning and executing events
- Support Ops lead
- Work with marketing team to optimise campaigns
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent teamwork
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and be able to pick up new skills quickly
- Strong interest in tech, startups, entrepreneurship, operations, business management, etc.
- Comfortable with a variety of responsibilities and roles
- Willing and excited to take on different types of projects
- Located in SG
Bonus (not required, but good to have):
- Good familiarity with the startup scene and culture
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth and tight-knit company
- Have knowledge in VCs/accelerators/corporate innovation
- Familiar with hackathons
Since 2014, the team behind StartupX has grown one of the largest startup communities in Singapore, and has been fostering early-stage startup activities and bringing together more focus, interest and resources for early-stage founders.
We are built on the foundation that innovation can be nurtured in any environment. For founders, by founders - at StartupX, our mission is to support the early-stage startup ecosystem in Asia.
Join us on our journey as we continue to impact and empower more entrepreneurs around Asia!
|Looking for||Ops Associate|
There are no recommendations yet.