Honest Media is a digital marketing agency that specializes in working with B2C Clients/Startups who want to crack Lead Generation or App Acquisition CAC, mainly through Facebook Advertising.
Having worked with many agencies previously, our founder realised that they were just doing cookie cutter campaigns for every client, no matter the industry or product. Honest Media strives to understand and diagnose every industry's needs to ensure campaigns are able to be streamlined, niche and effective.
We Build Marketing System That Brings New Customers at 5X ROI Consistently.
• Maintaining relationships with clients, helping key accounts to grow and scale
• Day to day liaison with clients to manage briefs, brainstorm ideas, advise client on best practices, tracking success of campaigns, putting forth recommendations etc.
• Building and maintaining strong client relationships and to be the first point of contact for the client on day to day matters.
• Negotiating and gaining approval from the client for all projects and creative work and to ensure that work is carried out to the agreed brief.
• Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
• Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across project(s) based on scope of work and project goals.
• Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and act on client feedback.
• Act as a brand guardian, immersing in all projects and be able to advise on industry and technology trends and developments
• Identify opportunities and new interests that the client may not recognize to help drive revenue and benefit business needs as their digital advisor
• Accountability for ensuring that creative work presented to the clients is to quality, time and cost.
• Participate and support the team in new pitches and presentations of creative concepts
• Ensuring all paperwork (budgets, timing plans, briefs, creative statuses etc.) is maintained accurately and kept up to date.
• You're super-organised, responsible, digitally-savvy, and you enjoy being part of a team that work hard and party hard!
• You have a solid understanding of the digital environment, its trends and technologies.
• You appreciate workplace flexibility and have an entrepreneurial mindset of always wanting to achieve more.
• You are an excellent communicator and able to articulate both the client’s needs as well as the agency’s ideas and solutions.
• You are confident, charismatic, and a natural people magnet!
• Prior experience in a digital agency, managing digital marketing campaigns and engagements from the discovery phase right through to design and technical implementation
• You are logical, resourceful, and have an eye for data analytics.
• You are able to connect the dots and translate data insights into actionable
• You have hands-on experience with Facebook/Google/LinkedIn Ads Platform.