No description available.
Our global network spans across areas such as Asia, Australia, the U.S.A, the U.K. and Europe. This enables us to further advance the business interest of our clients by opening and promoting lucrative overseas opportunities. Due to a vast network of relations and strong partnerships in the industry, we are well-positioned to source and identify the best real-estate investment opportunities in this increasingly competitive market. Additionally, by embracing real estate technologies, such as digitised workflow, mobile access to data, and automated work processes, we ensure optimal performance in this digital age.
Through working closely with our valued clients, and leveraging on our team’s collective wisdom and synergy, we strive to connect our clients to the best investment opportunities available. Drawing on vast global connections, we seek to be our clients' preferred investment service provider and deliver reliable and valuable service.
With over 40 years of combined work experience and the latest market know-how, our team is equipped to accurately match our investors’ needs to their risk appetite whilst ensuring maximum security. We work closely with highly reputable developers, many of whom we maintain exclusivity on their developments, in countries with buoyant and flourishing real-estate markets, in order to maximise returns for our investors.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual with a willingness to learn. You will be tasked to support in developing, implementing and execution of marketing strategies, and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals.
This job will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge in various aspects of marketing. We provide guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience in a fast-paced and fun environment.
Working in a fun environment (Central Area)
Fresh Graduates & Foreigners are welcomed to apply.
- Assist in the overall of Digital Marketing activities, i.e. Facebook, Instagram, WeChat Page
- Produce artwork e.g. Brochure, Event Invitation, Website Banner, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Support in the content creations, i.e. copywriting
- Help to organize and carry out marketing related events and activities
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Contributing fresh ideas to the overall brief
- Support with daily administrative tasks
- Working together with the team to support multiple brands simultaneously
- Ad-hoc duties assigned
• Good Communication & Interpersonal Skills
• Strong Copywriting Skill
• Proficient/Basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Bilingual in English & Chinese is a plus!
|Looking for||Marketing/Designer cum Admin Executive|
|Founded on||October, 2015|
|Industries||Media / Publishing / Construction / Real Estate / Home|
There are no recommendations yet.