We expel the common cliché of startups' companies where they are weak in business processes and management. What we offer is a fully integrated, hands-on experience, where you get to do real work that directly impacts thousands of buyers and sellers in the local market and the future of Obbo.
We are the fastest growing and largest B2B marketplace, driven by innovation and creativity through a team of hungry and passionate people. An acronym for Offline Businesses Backed Online, Obbo is a digital discovery and marketplace platform, with the aim to create a world for businesses to do business globally, digitally. We are not just building a marketplace to list products, we supercharge brick-and-mortar, offline businesses with in-built connectivity tools, business applications and affiliated partners' schemes through our networks.
The company's mission is to help every single business to do business digitally and internationally.
Today, we are connected to thousands of small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs) in Singapore, verticals in industrial & manufacturing, health & pharmaceutical, office supplies, kitchen appliances, lighting, information technology solutions, marketing services, design & creatives, professional services etc.
The company is also backed by Singapore's government entities such as Enterprise Singapore (ESG) and Info-communications Media Development Authority (IMDA) to work closely together in driving its strategic initiative for Singapore's businesses to go digital.
We strongly believe in tapping into one’s potential, likewise for our employees. We not only need the most creative and passionate people but also cultivated individuals to make a social impact towards our vision. If you share our drive and vision, apply to join the team today! At Obbo, we cater the most conducive and collaborative environment for our employees. Every individual has a voice and will be heard. We promote innovative thinking through brainstorming to problem solving. At the end of your stay, Obbo aims to empower you with new skill sets and overcome your perceived limits applicable to your future endeavours. You will be working alongside passionate and inspirational leaders with experience in the technology industry.
We expel the common cliché of startups' companies where they are weak in business processes and management. What we offer is a fully integrated, hands-on experience, where you get to do real work that directly impacts thousands of buyers and sellers in the local market and the future of Obbo. We are looking for talents with the drive and the hunger for growth, along with the willingness to be molded to become an integral member of Obbo.
- You will get to work closely with the core management team with an additional pool of driven and creative like-minded individuals. If you are seeking a conducive yet dynamic environment, join us!
- You will get to experience steep learning curve through planning and executing a wide of different strategies.
- You will learn on how to develop effective content and marketing strategies that are transferrable even when you leave the company.
- You will have the opportunity to make data-driven decisions and develop content marketing initiatives.
- Learn the latest technological trends and partnerships with Singapore’s top industry experts.
- Work with manager to drive Obbo's digital marketing efforts
- Develop marketing artworks with the ability to use Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Draft innovative content angles and articles
- Management and execution for social media, blog and content platforms
- Please share past designs or experiences to us :)
- Be able to start immediately/within the month
- Minimum 3 to 6 months commitment period,
- Self-driven, independent, willing to put in extra hours
- Local universities preferred
|Looking for||Digital Marketing & Content Curator|
|Job type||Internship / Contract work/part-time / Full-time / Freelance|
|Founded on||January, 2018|
There are no recommendations yet.