The Central Provident Fund (CPF) is a comprehensive social security system that enables working Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents to set aside funds for retirement. It also addresses healthcare, home ownership, family protection and asset enhancement.
We collect monthly CPF Contributions from employers and safeguard them for CPF Members. We also manage CPF Schemes which enable CPF members to have lifelong income, use their CPF to pay for their Healthcare needs, as well as to buy a home.
- To enable Singaporeans to have a secure retirement, through lifelong income, healthcare financing and home financing.
- A trusted and respected social security organisation, committed to enable Singaporeans to have a secure retirement.
1. Focus On Customers
I deepen the trust and respect customers have in the Board’s service in all my interactions.
2. Team Up for Results
We work together within and across departments to deliver results.
3. Take Charge & Innovate
I initiate and am receptive to big and small innovations that help the Board save cost, improve productivity and/or provide better service.
4. Learn & Grow
I continuously learn and apply new skills and knowledge to meet the challenges of my work and environment.
As part of CPF Board’s information and cyber security capability building efforts, we are seeking interested candidates in the following security specialisations: -
a. Information System Risk and Vulnerability Management
b. Information Security Policy, Audit and Compliance
c. End-point detection and incident management
d. Cyber security operation
e. Infrastructure and Application Security
- Minimally 4 years of relevant information security work experience
- Good knowledge of information security concepts and technologies (risk assessment, legal and regulatory requirements, threats, vulnerabilities)
- Specialised skills such as malware analysis, penetration testing (application, systems and network), ethical hacking, computer forensics, end point detection would be preferred
Strong understanding of IM8, international best practices such as NIST, STIG and CIS would be preferred
- Seniority of appointment will commensurate with relevant work experience.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this role, please click on "Want To Visit". Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Looking for||Web engineer|