Business (Finance, HR etc.)
ST Engineering is a global technology, defence and engineering group specialising in the aerospace, electronics, land systems and marine sectors. Across the globe, our employees bring innovation and technology together to create smart engineering solutions for customers in the defence, government and commercial segments.
We are an integrated defence and engineering group. We bring value to our customers and partners through our delivery of total, integrated quality solutions and support.
With more than 500 smart city projects across 70 cities in our track record, we are also helping to transform cities through our suite of Smart Mobility, Smart Security and Smart Environment solutions.
• To operate the fuel storage facility professionally so as to ensure quality aviation fuel are delivered timely, safely and accounted for correctly
• To perform operator level maintenance for the fuel storage facilities and perform daily aviation fuel quality control checks to ensure the product is on specifications
• To operate various Aviation Specialist Vehicles professionally and safely so as to fulfil all customers’ operational requirements
• To perform operator level maintenance and daily inspection for the Aviation Specialist Vehicles and Company owned vehicles
• Minimum GCE ‘N’ Level or equivalent
• Possess Class 4 driving licence. Class 5 driving licence will be an added advantage
• Able to perform shift work and adhoc weekend/public holiday task/duty as well as overseas duty
• Experience in oil/gas industry or transportation of petroleum products will be an added advantage
• Those without experience are welcome to apply
|Looking for||Aviation Vehicle Specialist (Driver)|
|Job type||Contract work/part-time / Full-time|
There are no recommendations yet.