Silversea Media Group is a multi-national technology company offering unique and compelling immersive media solutions. We aim to spread the power of interactive immersive technologies through the development of innovative 4D/VR/AR/MR solutions.
Our SilVRcraft helps businesses across a range of industries bridge offline to online by creating interactive 3D／VR virtual tours to boost end customer demand. Our SilVRgrow arm primarily services the education sector, where we deploy technology to help educators and students achieve superior educational outcomes. From our home in tech-savvy Singapore, Silversea Media hands customers throughout the world a winning edge in an increasingly competitive world.
Our unique proprietary 4D/AR/VR/MR technology empowers our customers and partners to achieve superior learning outcomes, increase demand creation and elevated business performance by leveraging the power of visualization and interaction.
- Develops and expands a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing
- Prepare sales visits and presentation to pitch product , service and combination packages to clients
- Attend trade exhibitions and industry events
- Establish sales goals and implement a plan to meet those goal
- Gain familiarity with the VR/AR/MR industry and stay updated on trends and innovative products
- Become proficient in company products and services
- Answer questions , describe benefit , discuss pros and cons of various competing products or services
- Assess clients needs and make recommendation on product, service or combination package
- Negotiate sales , package discount and long term contract with clients
- B2B in Sales/ Business Development, account management and portfolio building is a plus
- Candidates should have excellent presentation and negotiation skills and a proven track record of achieving targets, including experience of business development, managing client relationships and building a professional contacts network
- Patience, persuasive and possess great listening skills
- Excellent command of English.
- Proficiency in Mandarin is a bonus.
- Excellent oral communication, negotiation and interpersonal
- Able to work independently and proactively in order to deliver results
Think this sounds like you? Let’s meet today! Get to know us better by clicking ‘Want to Visit!'
|Looking for||Business Development Manager|
There are no recommendations yet.