Elias is an experienced Business Development Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the Human Resource industry. He is skilled in identifying and utilising sales tools to engage maximum leads for the Sales pipeline and is an advocate of how the Employee Value Proposition should be a...
ViSenze powers visual commerce at scale for retailers and publishers. The company delivers intelligent image recognition solutions that shorten the path to action as consumers search and discover on the visual web.
Our mission is to unlock the intelligence captured in any rich visual content using sophisticated image recognition technology and visual driven analytics.
Through continuous large-scale rapid machine learning and practical Research & Development based on real-world problems, ViSenze helps today’s digital businesses address inherent challenges of fast-growing visual content across web, mobile and social media platforms.
● Develop novel and accurate visual search and recognition systems, leveraging deep learning and machine learning
● Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and stability of various production systems
● Collaborate with team members from the level of prototyping to the level of production
● Patent drafting for the development of the technology
● Advanced degree in Computer Science with publications in the fields of machine learning/deep learning or computer vision
● Extensive programming experience in C++ and strong OO design skills
● Minimum 3 years of experience in building large-scale computer vision projects from the level of researching a prototype to the level of production
● Experienced with training deep neural networks, prototyping in scripting languages like python, MATLAB math performance libs (e.g. IPP, MKL)
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, CLICK "WANT TO VISIT" TO APPLY. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.