No description available.
Formerly known as The Edge Property, Edgeprop.sg is a property portal which helps users make better decisions on all things property. We live by our tagline, “Property Personalised” and aim to deliver a truly customised property-seeking experience.
We live by our tagline, “Property Personalised” and aim to deliver a truly customised property-seeking experience. So whether you are looking for property news, a property near MRT stations, amenities like schools and childcare centres, or a good-value condo with a sea view, we make sure you find exactly what you are looking for.
We believe in a world where people take pride and joy in their work. A person's job is what takes up the majority of their day. So we want everyone to be excited about their work and team they work with rather than what they get in return.
As the Trade Marketing Manager cum sales strategies, you will be require to create, develop and execute trade marketing initiatives to drive sales revenue conversions as well as to develop new, qualified pipelines for EdgeProp’s sales team. This position works closely with VP Sales and Operations, and must be equipped with a knowledge of advertising product offerings (Print, Digital, best email marketing practice, partnership & collaboration). With a natural inclination to learn and measure the effectiveness of demand’s campaigns. With strong project management skills, and the ability to drive initiative execution while managing the expectations of various business stakeholders. The candidate should possess an analytical mind and be able to come up with feasible action plans based on campaign data analysis. He/She should also have experience in working with a variety of digital platforms and has a fundamental understanding or knowledge of the real estate industry.
• Create, Develop and execute trade marketing campaigns & strategies
• Plan and deliver targeted email, marketing, SMS and direct mailing campaigns using a selection of marketing tools
• Identify revenue opportunities and building on sales packages
• Collaboration & partnership of events and identify tradeshows to increase the markets awareness to reach out to the market
• Conducting market research and competitor analysis to better strategize campaign approach
• Identify, evaluate and improving campaigns effectiveness, efficiency and quality of service
• Produce strategic plans to bring success to all campaigns
• Research products and strategies to identify new business opportunities
• Degree in Real Estate, Business, Marketing or other equivalent with 1- 2 years of experience
• Mature and meticulous individual with attention to details and a logical analytical mindset
• Good proficiency in written and spoken English & Chinese
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
|Looking for||Trade Marketing Manager & sales strategies|
|Industries||Media / Publishing / Advertising|
There are no recommendations yet.