Mojito Ventures Pte Ltd is the new age total marketing solutions & customer oriented service provider, established in 2010. Mojito understands the needs of all our partners, from Supplier to Customer, we create and energise the entire ECO system to create a Win-Win-Win Partnership. Mojito bridges the gap between all partners in the value chain and minimizes the risks involved and presenting a hassle free final solution.
Our vision is to become the preferred and trusted choice for any business partnership. Mojito aims to be the One-Stop Service Provider with the vision to excel together with its partners. Walking alone is always boring and unexciting; Mojito is a team player and a valuable partner to all its associates. We want to Go Beyond all Boundaries with our partners
Our mission is to develop and maintain complete business eco chains and establish Win-Win-Win business relationships for all partners and clients, achieving fully transparent business partnerships. Mojito will maintain a full transparency philosophy when dealing with all its business partners and thus more time and effort will be directed to the development and growth of the businesses. Together, we will define Boundaries, not Boundaries drawn for us.
We bring all parties together to energise the entire working eco-system, creating uniquely distinctive events and forming collaborations never thought possible!
From intimate & exclusive events to large-scale multi concept carnivals, Mojito Singapore will be able to offer clients end-to-end services for all their event needs.
• Mapping the customer profile, analyze & identify business needs
• Create an opportunity, building relationship, customer visits
• Create effective marketing content to grow brand awareness
• Managing the web information update, social medical accounts and other communication.
• Plan, develop and implement campaigns and product launch to ensure maximum media exposure
• Develop marketing collaterals and portfolios via digital media platforms
• Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned
• Preferably experience in FMCG industry
• Excellent in both written and communication skill (English and Chinese/Mandarin) (in order to liaise with the English & Mandarin/Chinese speaking associates)
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills