Mojito Ventures Pte Ltd is the new age total marketing solutions & customer oriented service provider, established in 2010. Mojito understands the needs of all our partners, from Supplier to Customer, we create and energise the entire ECO system to create a Win-Win-Win Partnership. Mojito bridges the gap between all partners in the value chain and minimizes the risks involved and presenting a hassle free final solution.
Our vision is to become the preferred and trusted choice for any business partnership. Mojito aims to be the One-Stop Service Provider with the vision to excel together with its partners. Walking alone is always boring and unexciting; Mojito is a team player and a valuable partner to all its associates. We want to Go Beyond all Boundaries with our partners
Our mission is to develop and maintain complete business eco chains and establish Win-Win-Win business relationships for all partners and clients, achieving fully transparent business partnerships. Mojito will maintain a full transparency philosophy when dealing with all its business partners and thus more time and effort will be directed to the development and growth of the businesses. Together, we will define Boundaries, not Boundaries drawn for us.
We bring all parties together to energise the entire working eco-system, creating uniquely distinctive events and forming collaborations never thought possible!
From intimate & exclusive events to large-scale multi concept carnivals, Mojito Singapore will be able to offer clients end-to-end services for all their event needs.
We are an integrated solutions provider, assisting clients in developing their CRM and Marketing campaigns through innovative and customized strategies that will elevate the customer experience. We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Merchant Acquisition Executive to join our team where you will be integral in curating an engaging customer journey while delivering the best experience for the client.
• Acquisition of new merchants and brand partners in the lifestyle industry
• Managing of Merchant Accounts to create and increase revenue
• Source, manage and develop vendor, partner, merchant relationships
• Developing and seeking new business opportunities & markets
• Support related marketing activities for all corporate programs
• Do field research in related industry and provide analysis on existing programs
• Follow lifestyle industry trends locally and internationally
• Prepare presentation materials and reports
• Proactively conceptualise and present solutioning for proposals by aligning them to client objectives
• Ensure client needs & expectation are met through pro-active relationship management
• Plan the sales strategy based on marketing trend
• Any other ad-hoc duties
• Calm individual who can perform under pressure and deadlines
• Independent worker with excellent time management and planning skills
• Bachelor degree in relevant Business cohort
• At least 2 years of working experience with proven working experience in a marketing, sales, customer support or business development role
• Good communication skills and negotiation ability
• Ability to engage and build effective relationships
• Ability to deliver engaging presentations
• Creative mind and willing to try new ideas
• Good business acumen
• Demonstrable analytical & strategic skills in the domain of sales and business development.
• Proficient in MS Office, Google Docs