Working for Karl Mayer as Sales Manager since 2012, I have been living close to my markets in China and Hong Kong before joining KM.ON. I understand Asian textile companies, their outlook, needs and plans. I have a secret identity as lover of spreadsheets and data analysis.
We want to connect every existing textile machine to a cloud-based digital suite. Once connected, KM.ON will provide a variety of services ranging from big-data based predictive maintenance, production planning, real-time analysis, and automation of processes and reporting.
Our goal is to disrupt the textile business to cut waste and inefficiencies through the use of cloud technologies combined with experience and a deep understanding of the textile sector. We are developing innovative software products and modern, digital solutions and services to make it easier for our customers to do their jobs so they can achieve even greater success. We support our customers during digitization and are revolutionizing the textile value chain with our expertise in mechanical and plant engineering, production, digitalization and Industry 4.0.
We have an innovative and extremely motivated team, currently the best experts in the fields of mechanical and plant engineering, textiles and, most of all, digitalization. We're an international startup with three offices, in Hong Kong, China and Germany. A real start-up atmosphere with a secure future and a motivated team offer the best conditions to tackle your new challenges. Use this exciting growth potential and start making your way up an exponential learning curve.
We are the KARL MAYER Group’s new corporate start-up. We are a bold pioneer exploring new paths independent from the core organization and continue the success story with new digital solutions – always with measurable customer value in mind. In an agile start-up environment we’re creating opportunities for creativity, innovation and the development of new business models.
The KARL MAYER Group is already an innovative global market leader and a driving force in the textile machinery sector. This makes the German family-owned company not only a successful manufacturer of machinery and plant, but also an innovative technology group that operates with more than 2.300 employees globally.
We at KM.ON are expanding our business in Asia and looking for motivated people to get in touch with our existing and future customers. You will be part of an international team working with cutting edge technology to improve and digitalize industrial and textile producing companies. You will lead the market entry and build up of our business in east Asia.
Business Development Manager
At KM.ON Asia you will…
• Be the face of KM.ON in Hongkong
• Build up our business in Asian markets
• Become the trusted partner for all digitalization topics of our customers
• Be at customers side as much as possible and build a close and trustful relationship
• Sell digital solutions to our existing KARL MAYER customers, turn them into KM.ON fans
• Take care of customers, including at exhibitions, and acquire new ones
• Analyzing and reporting market trends and competitors activities
• Prepare and conclude software products and digital solutions including infrastructure
• Coordinate all communication between our customers and our company
• Work closely with other departments and connect them with our customers
You describe yourself as…
• Graduate in science, technology, business or related fields
• Interested and/or experienced in IIoT, Industry 4.0 or other IT related fields or sales experience
• Having good command of spoken and written Mandarin and English mandatory (other language skills useful)
• Having great communication skills
• Willing to travel
• Reliable, motivated, able to work independently
• Proven record of a truly entrepreneurial mindset
• Ability to contribute the whole sales value chain from initial contact to signed contract
We are offering you…
• A real start-up environment with a secure future
• A work environment with modern technologies
• Challenging tasks in a motivated team with excellent colleagues
• Flat hierarchies and direct communication/contact with the Managing Directors of KM.ON
• Possibility to play a crucial role in shaping the future of one of Germanys most innovative Tech-Companies
• A steep learning curve in the fields of sales and technology
|Founder||Antonia Gottschalk, Max Kuerig|
|Founded on||October, 2018|
|Industries||IT (Telecom/SI/Software) / Automobiles / Industrial Machinery|
There are no recommendations yet.