Lanturn is a digital corporate services firm dedicated to helping businesses scale. Using technology, we offer efficient and cost-effective solutions for your accounting, tax, compliance and incorporation needs.
As a team of entrepreneurs, we understand the obstacles one has to go through to start and run a business. We started Lanturn not only to disrupt and revolutionise the Corporate Services industry, but to build a community for professionals to come to for knowledge and resources.
To make it easier than ever for businesses to operate efficiently and thrive exponentially.
To become the go-to corporate services firm for asset managers and high-growth companies.
We are passionate about what we do and we want to be the guiding light for any business, big or small, on their journey of growth. We look after the accounting, compliance, payroll and tax of our client's so they can grow their business and evolve, no matter what stage they're at.
• Ensure compliance with local regulatory and statutory reporting obligations
• Perform daily accounting functions including accounts payable, payments, banking transactions, general ledger, fixed assets accounting
• Perform reconciliation of accounts payable, intercompany and bank
• Ensure timely and accurate month-end, end of the quarter, and yearly closing
• Handle full set of accounts independently and preparation of annual financial statements
• Prepare GST returns and other tax compliance returns
• Prepare audit schedules and handles audit queries
• Develop and maintain internal control policies and procedures
• Undertake ad-hoc projects when required
• Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business Administration or equivalent education
• 4 to 6 years of professional working experience, preferably experience in tax filing
• Good knowledge of tax rules and regulations
• Experience using XBRL
• Excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
• Very high proficiency with MS Office, experience in XERO an advantage
• Well established organizational, analytical and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and cope with deadlines
• Team player
• Willingness to work in a multicultural environment
|Looking for||Senior Accountant|