No description available.
Welcome to the Greensafe family! A close-knit team that celebrates everyone's successes and supports challenges, we pride ourselves with our vibrant culture that you'll be a part of!
Established by our 2 co-founders, our team is made of well-trained consultants who believe in going the extra mile to support our clients as they establish systems that lead to increased awareness in Safety & Health, Environment, Productivity, Food Safety, Profit and employee morale through our holistic and strategic approach.
With decades of experience, we bring value to people and organisations by providing solutions through designing and delivering innovative programmes with a cost and service advantage.
Internally, we believe in training and developing our talents by guiding and mentoring each other to be a better team player.
Approved by multiple government boards such as National Environment Agency, Ministry of Manpower and WDA, our consulting portfolio enables us to extend value added services and to position ourselves as partners to our clients continued growth.
With multiple certification projects under our belt, we are confident that our methodology and approach can satisfy the rigor and scrutiny of independent audits by the leading Certification Bodies in Singapore.
• Diploma or Degree in Food Processing or Food Science Related Qualification
• 1-2 years of working experience in Food Processing related role
• Worked as a Food safety team member or leader is a bonus
• Understands the concept & approach to HACCP, PRP, OPRP, CCP
• Have exposure in FSMS standards such as SS 444, SS 583, SS 590, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, BRC
• Experienced in maintaining FSMS documentation or monitoring records
• Experienced in conducting in-house or external FSMS training