This is our team vision in mind, we are developing services to help developers who can create new value with their creativity.
Online programming learning/evaluating platform.
A recruiting platform that lets developers show their skills by taking various programming challenges.
"track", a unique SaaS product that helps build a stronger organization by visualizing, correctly evaluating, and further improving the skills of developers, was awarded the "Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications Award" out of four Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications awards at the 16th Japan e-Learning Awards, and is operating a rapidly growing service.
Received the Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications Award at the 16th Japan e-Learning Awards from among the four Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications Awards.
Excellent Award in Management System Service Category, HR Technology Awards
Encouragement Award, Japan HR Challenge Award
Participated in HR Tech GP 2018 Final.
Finalist of Infinity Ventures Summit 2016 Kyoto Launch Pad
Today, the existence of "IT engineers" is indispensable.
To change business with IT, Hiring and training engineers has become an urgent need for every company.
HR Tech department in Givery, "Empower Engineering!" With this vision in mind, we are developing solutions for developer recruitment, evaluation and training.
In this context, "track" is a platform that enables companies to recruit, train, and design assignment and evaluation systems for engineers based on their programming skills by providing "skill visualization" and "quantitative indexing of skills" through online programming challenges and learning materials.
Through this product, we support the maximization of engineering capabilities within a company by providing appropriate HR (Recruitment, Training and Evaluation) practices for engineers within the company.
The team at Givery's HR Tech department is not exactly large at 40 people, but it's full of talented people.
We are a group of professional members with an insatiable vision for developers, and specialists with a variety of skills.
- Prof. Ikuo Takeuchi, Professor Emeritus, University of Tokyo
- President and CTO of a social game company where he led a team of 600 developers
- A marketer who worked as a research consultant planning brand strategies for a major consumer goods manufacturer.
We also have a rich international flavor, with members of various nationalities, including the US, United Kingdom, France, Vietnam and Bangladesh.
The full list of team members can be found below.
In addition, we have an abundance of cooperation between industry, academia, and government, and we have received support from a variety of people to promote the project!
Programming problems are supervised by Professor Emeritus of the University of Tokyo.
We have started joint research on teaching materials with the University of Aizu.
We hold a hackathon "JPHACKS" for students in cooperation with industry, academia, and government.
About the Job
We are looking for a passionate Quality Assurance Engineer to help us maintain a high level of quality and reliability for our product “track”. Responsibilities will include involving in each feature life cycle from initial requirements to product launch. You will be assessing software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes, take ownership of overall system quality by implementing automated tests. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they are dealt with.
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback.
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Prioritize and plan testing activities.
- Design, develop, and execute automated tests.
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved.
- Perform regression testing.
- Work with Software Engineers and PMs to ensure end-to-end excellence in product quality.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in software quality assurance.
- Experience with test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging.
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence.
- Strong development management or testing management experience with a proven track record in scaling highly technical teams.