Shota Max Nitta取締役
Tsubasa KondoProduct Manager / Software Engineer
Mosleh UddinManager, Product Development
Fullstack Software and Team Developer.
- Aims to disrupt the world with his creativity, strategic thinking, and passion.
- Inhales new paradigms, frameworks and libraries (eg IPFS, Vue/Vuex, Go, ES2018)
- Stoic verging on insane: Runs 50k trail races in sandals and implemented an RDBMS in Excel.
We are the HR Tech Division of Givery Inc, and our vision is to empower engineers. Our mission is to build a new career development and empowerment ecosystem for engineers and entrepreneurs in Japan, with aspirations to expand to Asia.
We aim to achieve this through our core businesses of consulting, recruitment, education, and organizing hackathons. We develop and operate platforms that educate the next generation of engineers, and ensure that engineering job applicants are fairly evaluated. We are always looking to create new products and services that will add value to both the engineering community and to society at large, and we need a passionate QA Engineer to realize this!
We currently provide the following services:
We develop and operate an automated engineer skill evaluation service that enables businesses to fairly and accurately assess candidates. We believe that through a fairer skill assessment process, we can alleviate many of the challenges both employers and engineers face in Japan's current hiring environment.
We organize an annual hackathon league called JPHACKS.
JPHACKS is one of the largest hackathons in Japan for students, and we inspire hundreds of university students every year to tackle social problems through software.
The majority of our team is Japanese, but we diverse international folk are very much part of the team, and proud of it!
Our team currently includes:
- About 30 people
- A flock of foreign developers
- 7 nationalities
- 3 returnees
- 1 LGBTQ hippie
- Way too many proudly newborn parents
About the Job
We are looking for a passionate Quality Assurance Engineer to help us maintain a high level of quality and reliability for our product “track”. Responsibilities will include involving in each feature life cycle from initial requirements to product launch. You will be assessing software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes, take ownership of overall system quality by implementing automated tests. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they are dealt with.
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback.
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Prioritize and plan testing activities.
- Design, develop, and execute automated tests.
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved.
- Perform regression testing.
- Work with Software Engineers and PMs to ensure end-to-end excellence in product quality.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in software quality assurance.
- Experience with test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging.
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence.
- Strong development management or testing management experience with a proven track record in scaling highly technical teams.
|Looking for||QA Engineer|
|Special features||Use foreign languages|
|Founded on||April, 2009|
|Industries||IT (Internet/Mobile) / Advertising / Human Resources / Nursing Care|
There are no recommendations yet.