Mojito Ventures Pte Ltd is the new age total marketing solutions & customer oriented service provider, established in 2010. Mojito understands the needs of all our partners, from Supplier to Customer, we create and energise the entire ECO system to create a Win-Win-Win Partnership. Mojito bridges the gap between all partners in the value chain and minimizes the risks involved and presenting a hassle free final solution.
Our vision is to become the preferred and trusted choice for any business partnership. Mojito aims to be the One-Stop Service Provider with the vision to excel together with its partners. Walking alone is always boring and unexciting; Mojito is a team player and a valuable partner to all its associates. We want to Go Beyond all Boundaries with our partners
Our mission is to develop and maintain complete business eco chains and establish Win-Win-Win business relationships for all partners and clients, achieving fully transparent business partnerships. Mojito will maintain a full transparency philosophy when dealing with all its business partners and thus more time and effort will be directed to the development and growth of the businesses. Together, we will define Boundaries, not Boundaries drawn for us.
We bring all parties together to energise the entire working eco-system, creating uniquely distinctive events and forming collaborations never thought possible!
From intimate & exclusive events to large-scale multi concept carnivals, Mojito Singapore will be able to offer clients end-to-end services for all their event needs.
• To work closely with the team to conceptualize and manage events marketing using both traditional and new media channels
• To support the creation and delivery of dynamic marketing activities that will enhance our client's events by drawing on the full marketing mix, including PR, digital, local activation, radio, email, social media, experimental and tactical promotional activities.
• Work closely with internal and external event planning committees and client groups to define event goals, objectives and specific implementation plans that promote the organizations brand.
• Determine fiscal requirements and prepare budgetary recommendations.
• Establish staff schedules, task assignments equipment allocation to ensure conformance with objectives and goals.
• Manage client relationships pre-event, during and post-event.
• Source venues, recommend and engage catering, acquire supporting technology and coordinate development of materials to execute a quality of event.
• Prepare event programs and confirm all necessary preparations are in order.
• Oversee procurement purchasing and client service needs with regard to catering, audiovisual, security and rental needs for events.
• Work with communications staff to develop brand, marketing labels and tools for events as required.
• Supervise, direct and coordinate the activities of personnel, subcontractors and vendors as required to successfully execute all aspects of the event on the scheduled delivery day.
• Troubleshoot and smooth issues relating to the successful execution of the event program.
• Professional and able to project a good image of the company
• Participates in new business activities as assigned.
• Good communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
• Able to manage multiple projects, events and priorities simultaneously
• Creative and able to think out-of-the-box
• Independent and able to work with minimal supervision when needed.
• Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision when needed.
• Perform well under stress
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Must be willing to work overtime during the run-up to events
• Proficient use of the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Candidates with at least 1 year experience in events coordination preferred.
• Bilingual in English & Mandarin preferred (in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates)
|Looking for||Events & Marketing Executive|
|Job type||Internship / Full-time|