Founder and CEO of Rockstagvid.
Media Production is my biggest passion, I love telling stories and being able to effectively communicate them through multiple mediums. I think that setting up streamlined processes are the best way in being able to consistently deliver.
ROCKSTAGVID (RSV) is a Video Production House working for various clients and agencies in Singapore.
Over the past few years, we have created hundreds of Commercials, Corporate Videos, Short Films, Music Videos, Motion Graphics, and countless hours of Branded Content. Our vision has always been to create engaging cinematography with vivid visuals and film-like storytelling.
We make captivating content for every screen. As we remain focused on providing the best moving visuals for customers, we are also developing a range of digital design & development products!
We pride ourselves in being the best at what we do, our team consists of people who are deeply passionate about content creation and communicating through video. We take great attention to detail and believe there are many amazing stories to tell.
ROCKSTAGVID has built itself to success through our attention to detail and ability to consistently deliver.
We believe in content and telling stories and hope to engage with our audiences with increasingly interactive mediums. We are always experimenting, and believe that embracing new technologies is the future.
As a Producer, you are a creative and strategic thinker who loves learning everything there is to know about a client’s brand, business, and customer. You have experience working with multidisciplinary teams, and you know what it takes to deliver a digital experience that can improve the lives of customers and surpasses the goals of clients. Both the client services and project delivery worlds are successfully navigated by your proactive communication of project statuses, issues, and opportunities to clients. You adeptly manage the project team tracking scope, schedule, staffing, and budget on medium to large sized projects. You have a passion for digital project delivery and want to work with globally admired brands.
ROCKSTAGVID is looking for a Producer, who will work closely with the Creative Director and the Production Team to oversee each project from conception to completion. The Producer may also be involved in the marketing and distribution process and will be responsible for setting and maintaining project budgets, from Conceptualisation to Delivery.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with Creative Directors to map the project’s creative direction, overall strategy, and planning
- Plan and manage productions from pre-production to post-production
- Manage production set and crew
- Budget, allocate resources, and document expenses for each project
- Hire key staff and crew to shoot programmes, films or videos
- Work with external vendors when necessary
- Work with operations to ensure vendors are paid on time
- Ensure the production is compliant with relevant regulations, codes of practice and health and safety laws
- Strong interpersonal and managerial skills
- Familiar with the Film and Graphics Production Process, from Concept to Delivery
- Experience running a Set
- Possess some knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop.
- Resourceful and meticulous in workflow management
- Dynamic and creative team player, able to Lead by Example
- Keen sense of Creative Storytelling and communicating ideas
- Able to perform well under pressure
- At least 0 – 2 years of experience in similar capacity