Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Taiwan, we are the leading E-commerce platform allowing users to connect with the local tours from all over the world. Believing that authentic experience is the core value of “Traveling”, we have collected more than 3000 worldwide special local experiences from our processional providers and unique local experts. We are now working hard on expanding the quantity and quality of our products, with the aims to provide our travel lovers a more wonderful and unforgettable experience in KKday.
亞洲最大旅遊體驗平台 - KKday
KKday－專門提供深度旅遊體驗的線上平台，將傳統旅行社提供套裝行程的概念拆開，把行程當作零件賣，為消費者省去上不同網站找行程和訂票的困擾。從全球 53 個國家、170 個城市網羅 6,000 種深度行程和獨特旅遊體驗，例如文化藝術之旅、包車旅遊、戶外體驗等。讓您輕鬆自由搭配行程，誓要打破旅行過往只能走馬看花的枷鎖，為旅人提供更深度的旅遊體驗。
“We target to provide the best traveling experience to all travellers across Asia,”
- Ming Chen, Founder and CEO, KKday
KKday is a portal specialising in travel experiences. The platform offers more than 6,000-plus experiences from 53 cities all over the world and provides a variety of languages such as Japanese, Korean, English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.
Our Founder & CEO, Ming Chen, is also a travel veteran, having founded eztravel.com.tw in 2000, which was later bought by Ctrip Inc, a Chinese travel agency. In 2003, he then founded startravel.com.tw, which went public a few years later.
We have just raised $4.5 million in a Series A round which will be used to help us expand across Asia. We now have branch offices in Hong Kong and China, and we are looking to further expand our dynamic team of over 100 across Singapore, South Korea and Japan. We welcome you to join us on this exciting journey!
• Manages company social media channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn other relevant platforms
• Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
• Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
• Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
• Assists social media management with upscale projects, online campaigns, and community management which align with company objectives and local market media strategy.
• Analyses and reports audience demographics and insights, and success of existing social media projects
• Formulate emerging social media strategy and proposes new ideas and concepts for social media contents
• Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
• Manages social media communications including customer enquiries across Facebook/Instagram.
• Draft media timeline and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
• Fresh graduates in related subject are welcome
• Able to work in full time schedule is preferable
• Excellent copywriting skills and command of written and spoken Chinese and English
• Solid experience in video editing and graphic design is preferable
• Sense of hot news, capable in first-hand data research
• A strong passion for travel industry
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Friendly, flexible and able to work as part of a 'Team-Player' with a professional approach to work
• Have a positive, can-do attitude approach to all aspects of the role
|Looking for||Social Media Associate|
There are no recommendations yet.