Delphi is our Talent Partner who's focus is to drive engagement initaties and development strategies across the organisation with an ultimate goal to make Globibo a Great Place To Work for our future generations!
We are a young, dynamic and aspiring International Company with offices in Asia, Europe and the US, focusing on 3 awesome services:
Language & Corporate Training:
We are pioneers using research driven learning methods and innovative learning aids for our programs – check out our youtube channel to see some of our cool stuff. If that doesn’t convince you, we will introduce you to some of our charming instructors – that will do the rest.
Translation & Interpretation:
We created a new benchmark for quality interpretation and translation services based on international standards and a network of global delivery centres. If you want to meet some presidents, CEOs or bad-mouthed celebrities, this might be a shortcut compared to your singing career (which you should pursue anyway).
Conference & Event Technology:
We provide access to the latest and greatest technology as well as proven or low-cost solutions. With people that actually understand how to get true value from a technical architecture, we have become reference for government agencies and academia – just check one of the latest articles about us.
To become world-leader in Language, Training and Event-Technology services through innovation, customization and customer service. On our journey we want to use our organization, services and people to address key sustainability challenges of our community.
All our services are fully customised and delivered by qualified language professionals. Our services are used by MNCs, Embassies, Chambers of Commerce, schools at major conferences.
We strive to:
1) Make people smarter - with world-class Language & Corporate Training
2) Make them understand each other better – with rock-solid Translation & Interpretation Services
3) Wow them during great events – with amazing and cutting-edge Event Technology
The Sales & Business Development Manager/Executive will play a huge role in assisting the development of Globibo’s presence in Singapore by driving new businesses & building a pool of clientele. The Sales & Business Development Manager/Executive will focus his/her attention on extending our sales outreach with regards to our language services (translation, interpretation & training) to new organizations, industries & segments.
The incumbent reports to the Director of Operations - Singapore.
A breakdown of activities include:
(A) Lead Management
• Researching organizations and industry players to identify new leads and potentially new markets
• Identifying the needs of other companies and their key stakeholders/ decision makers
• Contacting potential clients via email & cold calls with customized value offerings to establish rapport and set up meetings
• Attending conferences, meetings and Industry events
• Horizontal Sales outreach to new contacts from existing clients
• Consistent outreach & building relationship with VIP clients
(B) Opportunity Management & Conversion
• Meeting potential clients with exciting Proposals & industry updates
• Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
• Preparing quotations & negotiating effectively
• Supporting customers with delivery information
• Developing & delivering account management schedules
• Establishing long term support contracts through umbrella agreements for all services
(C) Service & Delivery
• Focus on delivering Excellent Customer Service through effective Feedback management and Value-added Services
Your Career Path
In this role, you would have the opportunity to:
• Reach out & develop relationships with industry partners, stakeholders; bring about Globibo’s brand image & presence to the industry in Malaysia
• Play a pivotal role in leading business development & sales for a relatively new market
• Penetrate new organizations, convince & develop relationships with entirely new contacts & potential clients
• Work on varying & dynamic opportunities & projects
• Experience the entire end to end sales cycle from idea conception to execution, implementation
• Collaborate with our technical & subject experts across services, work in tandem with a supportive operations team
Your potential Profile
• You are ideally an extroverted Self-starter, optimistic & highly independent
• You have a proven sales track record of reaching out & penetrating new markets, industries & clients (ideally similar services)
• You possess result orientation and high focus on driving (business) results and KPIs
• You are able to design organized approaches to drafting out next steps, strategies & Excellent market analysis abilities
What you get to experience with us:
• Best functional training program in the industry
• FlexiTime working options
• FlexiPlace working options
• Quirky office environment
• Exposure to leadership development program
• Access to the latest tech and gadgets
|Looking for||Sales & Business Development Executive/Manager|
|Founded on||October, 2009|
|Industries||Education / Research|
There are no recommendations yet.