Launched in November 2015, FunNow allows people to instantly book entertainment activities. Its search engine and patented algorithm of real-time availability calculation, combined with the geolocation technology, allows customers get a glance of all the available slots within their perimeter almost instantly.
Before the design of FunNow, the founders lived in Holland for seven years. As they knows the European people always enjoy their life very easily so they want to create this app to let many people to have fun and no hustling to do the research. And to make a phone call or discover a new thing. When you’ve got a place, just open the app and you can put anything, any fun activities nearby anytime anywhere.
Through a few clicks, a user can make a reservation for activities such as body massage, bars or fun experiences, or a short getaway to the neighbouring cities without planning.
- Support to develop and execute a calendar for different product categories ( Hotel rooms, Massage, Bars) , festival campaigns and cross-platform cooperation opportunities to further promote FunNow in HongKong
- Partner with the Business Development team; plan and develop promotional and marketing activities
- Local ad content and KOL management
- Work closely with Taiwan & other city teams to influence their global/regional marketing plans by voicing out local needs
Marketing Manager requirements :
- 3-5 years digital marketing experience
- Demonstrated capabilities for developing and leading promotional and marketing strategies in an internet and/or advertising environment
- Deep knowledge of the advertising, promotion, and marketing industries
- An ability to deal with ambiguity
- A fast and self-motivated learner
- Knowledge of facebook IG ad & Google analytic are the plus