Glittering Boost Digital was founded in Taiwan in 2012. And in November 2018, the Singapore R&D division was established. Here in Singapore, we're new to the scene and aren't afraid to flaunt that.
We've already secured funding from the Taiwan HQ and are actively hiring at this point. We have plans to start work on our first product before the end of the 2018.
For the Singapore office, we treat ourselves as a startup. There's no tech baggage to inherit from any prior projects, no office politics to navigate around and we're receptive to using whatever technology stack suits the immediate requirements of the our upcoming projects. We're like a literal blank slate, eagerly waiting to be filled in with dreams and ambitions.
I’ve seen many "high-tech" companies emphasise the importance of technology, but most of them fail to walk the talk. Bringing Glittering Boost Digital in to Singapore, is my way of walking the talk.
In the past 11 years, I’ve witnessed numerous missed opportunities in the gaming industry. There remains great potential for innovation and creativity in this industry. With its huge talent pool and continuous drive towards technological excellence, Singapore is the perfect place for this initiative.
I would love to see the rising stars join us in this amazing journey to revolutionise the gaming industry.
Pan Chung Wei │ CEO
- You are organized and self-driven. You’ll get plenty of support and guidance from the entire team, it’ll be up to you to organize your time and make sure you’re making progress.
- You are curious and eager to learn. You’ll dive right into new technologies, new approaches, and new concepts and apply them to your work.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Computer Science or related technical discipline preferred but not required.
- At least two years of experience in frontend development, preferably with following frameworks:
o Angular(Typescript) - (preferably)
o Or other related frontend frameworks
- Experience with version control (git)
- Good understanding in HTML/HTML5 and CSS3
- Must know who to read and write Chinese
- Experience with any of the following technologies is an advantage:
o Styled components
o CSS Frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation and etc)
o developer hand-off tools (Invision, Figma, Zeplin…)
o UX/UI or Interactive Design
- Fresh graduates are welcome
|Looking for||Junior Web Developer|