Glittering Boost Digital was founded in Taiwan in 2012. And in November 2018, the Singapore R&D division was established. Here in Singapore, we're new to the scene and aren't afraid to flaunt that.
We've already secured funding from the Taiwan HQ and are actively hiring at this point. We have plans to start work on our first product before the end of the 2018.
For the Singapore office, we treat ourselves as a startup. There's no tech baggage to inherit from any prior projects, no office politics to navigate around and we're receptive to using whatever technology stack suits the immediate requirements of the our upcoming projects. We're like a literal blank slate, eagerly waiting to be filled in with dreams and ambitions.
I’ve seen many "high-tech" companies emphasise the importance of technology, but most of them fail to walk the talk. Bringing Glittering Boost Digital in to Singapore, is my way of walking the talk.
In the past 11 years, I’ve witnessed numerous missed opportunities in the gaming industry. There remains great potential for innovation and creativity in this industry. With its huge talent pool and continuous drive towards technological excellence, Singapore is the perfect place for this initiative.
I would love to see the rising stars join us in this amazing journey to revolutionise the gaming industry.
Pan Chung Wei │ CEO
What You Will Do
• Be part of every whole product lifecycle. Dream, Build, Run and Iterate
• Elicit business requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
• Critically evaluate information gathered from the multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details and develop requirements specifications according to standard templates used by the organization, using natural language
• Establish and maintain regular communication with business stakeholders
• Work with the Scrum development methodology and interact with Product Manager, Developers and QA team in defining the user stories, acceptance criteria and use cases
• Create and maintain a healthy product with long term vision
• Will be responsible to analyze business and functional requirements, organizing, modelling, and documenting these requirements to ensure that they are complete and unambiguous
• Analyze, design/redesign, implement, and document business processes
• Responsible for conducting and analyzing feasibility studies/impact assessments regarding implementation of IT solutions
• Manage Business Analysis work stream and interacting with SME, other BA and IT Team to propose functional solutions
• Captures business requirements in a precise form that can be used for system development
• Analyses and makes recommendations on associated business processes
• Ensures that the business needs as specified are met by the output of the design effort
• Develop, deliver, and evaluate training materials, supplement materials when necessary
• Ensure the successful delivery/implementation of changes/projects from end-to-end from analysis, users' requirements management, solutioning, test planning, facilitation of simulation, preparation for implementation, live verification and documentation.
What We Are Looking For
• 2+ years of experience in product management or analyst position
• BS/BA degree in a technical field, such as computer science (or equivalent years of relevant experience)
• Experience with an agile framework and/or Scrum methodologies
• Experience in Product Management
• Experience in translating requirements into development packages, therefore an understanding the areas of application development, database and system design is a recommended.
• High level of communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Experience in requirements analysis, process improvement effort, implementation of process efficiencies
• Ability to elicit, articulate and document process modelling, business requirements, description of business context using scenarios and Data / Reporting requirements;
• Excellent written, presentation and communication skills in at least English and Mandarin
• Good Stakeholder Management experience
• Ability to build strong working relationships with IT teams and business