Glittering Boost Digital was founded in Taiwan in 2012. And in November 2018, the Singapore R&D division was established. Here in Singapore, we're new to the scene and aren't afraid to flaunt that.
We've already secured funding from the Taiwan HQ and are actively hiring at this point. We have plans to start work on our first product before the end of the 2018.
For the Singapore office, we treat ourselves as a startup. There's no tech baggage to inherit from any prior projects, no office politics to navigate around and we're receptive to using whatever technology stack suits the immediate requirements of the our upcoming projects. We're like a literal blank slate, eagerly waiting to be filled in with dreams and ambitions.
I’ve seen many "high-tech" companies emphasise the importance of technology, but most of them fail to walk the talk. Bringing Glittering Boost Digital in to Singapore, is my way of walking the talk.
In the past 11 years, I’ve witnessed numerous missed opportunities in the gaming industry. There remains great potential for innovation and creativity in this industry. With its huge talent pool and continuous drive towards technological excellence, Singapore is the perfect place for this initiative.
I would love to see the rising stars join us in this amazing journey to revolutionise the gaming industry.
Pan Chung Wei │ CEO
What We Are Looking For
• 4+ years of experience in visual design in web and mobile application
• Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc
• Experience in designing for web and mobile application especially in area of e-commerce or backoffice
• Experience in creating high fidelity prototypes
• Familiar with Agile Methodology
• Must be able to communicate in basic Mandarin due to close collaboration with Mandarin speaking counterpart in Taiwan