Prohealth Medical Group has a total of 9 medical clinics across Singapore with a team of more than 10 highly-qualified doctors and over 30 staffs.
We believe in providing the best care for our patients
To be the healthcare partner for the whole family.
With a holistic approach to healthcare services, ProHealth Medical Group aims to be a fully integrated healthcare provider catering to the medical, paramedical and other supporting medical needs of the whole family.
Our group of clinics offer a comprehensive range of quality primary healthcare services including treatment for common acute and chronic ailments, minor surgeries, weight management, health-screenings and counselling services, adult and children vaccinations, skin and food allergies and laboratory services.
Our clinics also provide a variety of aesthetic services such as medical aesthetic treatment, Botox, chemical skin peels, micro-dermabrasion, various laser and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatment. We offer treatment for acne and pimples, pigmentation problems, open pores, age spots, removal of body hairs, scars and keloids!
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
• Report to Clinic Managers
• Provide receptionist duties at front counter
• Able to apply basic patient care
• Prepare and dispense medications
• Assist doctors during consultation and clinical procedures (if necessary)
• Ensure accuracy of clinical data entry into computer system
• Able to do Corporate claims
• Handle all transactions include payments and ensure proper documentation
• Perform basic tests on patient (E.g. administering urine test, vision test etc.)
• Operate & set up of clinic equipment
• Prompt for low stock medications and supplies
• Maintenance of the physical facility of the clinic
• Maintain filing system, coordinate appointments and other admin duties
• Must be able to work at other branches when required
• Any other tasks as directed by the Clinic Managers or doctors
• Able to commit 6 working days per week
Skills and Qualifications:
• 'N' Level or 'O' Level / Nitec / Diploma in Nursing or equivalent
• At least 1 year Clinic Experience preferred
• Familiarity with medications is necessary
• Ability to communicate in other languages
• Proficiency in Computer and MS Office is essential
• Preferably experience with Medi2000 system
• Proactive, committed and ability to work independently under tight schedule
• Possess strong technical and problem solving skills
• Good team player