Grab is Southeast Asia's leading super-app that provides everyday services that matter the most to consumers. Through its open platform strategy, Grab works with partners to provide safe, accessible and affordable transport, food, package, grocery delivery, mobile payments and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians.
1. Trust that you will have a safe ride
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab’s top priority is your safety. From driver safety training and vehicle safety checks, to personal accident insurance coverage for all our drivers and passengers and government partnerships to promote safety, you know we have your back.
2. Take the transport option that fits your need
We put freedom in your hands. The most transport options, at every price point, with comfort, speed and affordability – you can have it all at the touch of a button.
3.Let us take care of you
We believe that a sustainable business is one that improves the lives of the people it touches – passengers, drivers, employees, governments and society at large.
Life at Grab is all about positive disruption – and yes, crazy days are part of that package too. Still, that’s never stopped a Grabber from having fun. In fact, it’s what keeps us motivated to shake things up further.
Life as a Grabber means succeeding in a culture of passion and innovation. We are hungry to make a difference, and recognise that good decisions often come from the heart. We are humbled by our communities, and are proud to serve them with honour. We come from all over the world, united by a common goal to make life better everyday for our users.
If you share our mission of Driving Southeast Forward, apply to be part of the team today!
The User Trust team acts as guardians of all our users on Grab. We leverage our rich datasets to find solutions to problems ranging from safety to fraud. We’re a hands on team interested in the end to end data lifecycle: from wrangling data to understanding the tradeoffs between model complexity and deployment in production. If you’re passionate about solving complex problems with immediate real-world impact, we want you!
Get to know the Role:
• Develop a deep behavioral understanding and intuition of our passengers and drivers, especially in the space of how they would violate our policies and game our systems
• Translate these intuitions into actionable, creative insights that produces heuristic or classification models to identify and take down those who violate our Terms of Services
• Manage and own the entire end-to-end lifecycle of designing models, working with Engineering for implementation, to maintenance and enforcement
• Interface with business & operation teams to formulate solutions & product changes informed by your findings
• Work independently or in a team to solve complex problem statements
The day-to-day activities:
• Test and validate these insights via rapid experimentation and deployment
• Generate multivariate statistical models to identify latent factors, preventive and preemptive capabilities that the trust framework requires
The must haves:
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
• Proficient in RDBMS such as PostgresQL or MySQL; and statistical programming in languages like R, Python, Java, C++ or SAS
• Experience in ETL, feature selections, modeling, model validation and conducting data analyses using R, SQL, Python or any JVM languages
• Deep understanding and implementation experience of predictive modeling algorithms such as logistic regression, neural networks, forward propagation, decision trees and heuristic models, with familiarity dealing with trade offs between model performance and business needs
• Experience in interfacing with other teams and departments to deliver impact solutions for organisation
• Self-motivated, independent learner, and enjoy sharing knowledge with team members
• Detail-oriented and efficient time manager in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment
Really nice to haves:
• Deep understanding of the fraud space with hands-on knowledge of fraud, payments and risk, especially on tech products
• Experience in geospatial databases or graph databases
• Recent programming experience in a production environment
• Experience in Scala or PySpark on distributed systems
• Interest in working with MapReduce technologies (such as Hadoop / Spark)
• Familiarity with Python Scikit Learn, Panda or Spark ML/Mllib is a plus
*NOTE THAT THIS POSITION IS ONLY BASED IN SINGAPORE AND IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, CLICK "WANT TO VISIT" TO APPLY. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
|Founder||Anthony Tan & Tan Hooi Ling|
|Founded on||June, 2012|
There are no recommendations yet.