No description available.
ViSenze powers visual commerce at scale for retailers and publishers. The company delivers intelligent image recognition solutions that shorten the path to action as consumers search and discover on the visual web.
Our mission is to unlock the intelligence captured in any rich visual content using sophisticated image recognition technology and visual driven analytics.
Through continuous large-scale rapid machine learning and practical Research & Development based on real-world problems, ViSenze helps today’s digital businesses address inherent challenges of fast-growing visual content across web, mobile and social media platforms.
ViSenze is an Artificial Intelligence company providing the visual search and image recognition cloud services for enterprise users from different domains, across different continents. ViSenze’s infrastructure is mostly written in Java, Go and C++. We uses Docker containers for many different micro-services and the latest solutions from AWS and Google Cloud Engine. Our key focus areas are high scalability, low latency and low cost system development. We care about quality. We’re rapidly scaling our systems to keep up with our dramatic growth.
As a member of visual search engine team you will:
• Evolve and grow our world-class visual search services deployed across the global serving millions of search queries at tens of millisecond latencies, while simultaneously handling updates worldwide.
• Immerse yourself in imagining and providing cutting-edge solutions to large-scale information retrieval and machine learning (ML/DL) problems.
• Focus on scalability, latency, performance robustness, and cost trade-offs -- especially those present in highly virtualized, elastic, cloud-based environments.
• Apply scientific analysis and mathematical modeling techniques to predict, measure and evaluate the consequences of designs and the ongoing success of our platform
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related discipline and 3+ years in building production quality software.
• 3+ years of solid work with Computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
• 3+ years of objected oriented programming experience in C/C++ or Java/Scala.
• 3+ years of programming experience in Python, Perl, or related scripting languages.
• 3+ years of experience with systems software concepts, i.e., Distributed systems, networking, file systems, memory management, etc.
• Master's degree or PhD in Computer Science, or related discipline.
• A solid understanding of fundamental algorithms, system design, and the ability to reason through the myriad of trade-offs that are present in large distributed systems
• Experience writing production code for services utilizing Machine Learning or Information Retrieval algorithms.
• Large-scale distributed systems experience and working with scalable algorithms utilizing large amounts of data.
*NOTE THAT THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN SINGAPORE AND IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, CLICK "WANT TO VISIT" TO APPLY. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
There are no recommendations yet.